Product pictures

Aaloe

Hi!

How i can configure plugin extra pictures (as shown in picture) to WP extra pictures area ( shown in another picture)

Attachments

• ali.JPG
    ali.JPG
    65.5 KB · Views: 24
  • ali1.JPG
    ali1.JPG
    40.6 KB · Views: 24

PalomaZ

X theme by Themeco. It was working fine up until the day before yesterday. As I have said in another thread, I need this solved today, otherwise I will seek for refund and another solution. Thanks.

PalomaZ

So I have erased all the "new" plugins, the images DO NOT UPLOAD. It gets stuck on 3,23%. It's happening to more people. You need to fix this.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
So I have erased all the "new" plugins, the images DO NOT UPLOAD. It gets stuck on 3,23%. It's happening to more people. You need to fix this.

Have you checked your space on Hosting?
if you have 500 server error - security mode is enabled on your Hosting that prevent images to be loaded.

If you want us to have a look at this issue please PM me your domain name , WP and cPanel login credentials.

PalomaZ

AGAIN. It's not the space on hosting. I have plenty of space. I don't have a 500 error. The images simply don't upload. No error, nothing. Please stop blaming your faulty plugin on every single hosting.

Yaros

Staff member
AGAIN. It's not the space on hosting. I have plenty of space. I don't have a 500 error. The images simply don't upload. No error, nothing. Please stop blaming your faulty plugin on every single hosting.
How can we resolve the issue, if we do NOT have it on our test sites? If you can't provide an access, then open browser console (F12) and start uploading images, check the code for errors and send me a screenshot.

PalomaZ

This is the error
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'promotionUrls' of undefined
at Object.<anonymous> (chrome-extension://hdadkbepoechkphabagfjfdgakckbkng/js/content-aliexpress.js:84)
at i (jquery.min.js:2)
at Object.fireWith [as resolveWith] (jquery.min.js:2)
at A (jquery.min.js:4)
at XMLHttpRequest.<anonymous> (jquery.min.js:4)
chrome-extension://apfkfccpcldeeaampkebgommjmdoghbf/common.js:204 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'score' of undefined
at Object.success (chrome-extension://apfkfccpcldeeaampkebgommjmdoghbf/common.js:204)
at i (chrome-extension://apfkfccpcldeeaampkebgommjmdoghbf/jquery.js:2)
at Object.fireWith [as resolveWith] (chrome-extension://apfkfccpcldeeaampkebgommjmdoghbf/jquery.js:2)
at A (chrome-extension://apfkfccpcldeeaampkebgommjmdoghbf/jquery.js:4)
at XMLHttpRequest.<anonymous> (chrome-extension://apfkfccpcldeeaampkebgommjmdoghbf/jquery.js:4)

Yaros

Staff member
btw, could you give a link to the exstension you are using to import products? As for access provided, you did not mention your login at all.

meeyule

Please stop blaming your faulty plugin on every single hosting.
Paloma, there is no need to be so aggressive. Nobody is "blaming" here except you. Victoria was merely trying to ascertain where the problem lies. Yes, others ARE having this same problem. The AliDropship team is trying to figure out why, because on their server it works perfectly or they wouldn't have released the update.
You have to understand that plugin compatibility is a complicated business, there are many factors involved. Victoria's question was merely meant to eliminate the obvious reasons before digging deeper.

PalomaZ

Meeyule, I appreciate the way you see it, and on the one hand you're absolutely right, but I have been having different issues with this plugin that were once and again blamed on my hosting and once and again the issue had nothing to do with the hosting. You have not been aware of these exchanges as they weren't in this forum. After so many times I get a bit upset, I trust you understand.

Also, whenever someone has an issue, the recursive answer is "check with your hosting". I honestly think it's a poor way of customer service.

Last but not least, in the cases where the issue has to do with the hosting, it wouldn't hurt for Alidropship team to actually write a post, an article or a resource stating the different issues they have found due to different hostings and letting everyone know what the solution is.

I have given them my credentials, and I hope they can fix it, but I also expect an explanation of what the issue was and how to solve it in the future.

Yaros

Staff member
This is the error
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'promotionUrls' of undefined
at Object.<anonymous> (chrome-extension://hdadkbepoechkphabagfjfdgakckbkng/js/content-aliexpress.js:84)

What extension did you use for import? These errors do not deal with AliDropship extension. Seems another tool was used.

PalomaZ

Yes that's why I mentioned that the error wasn't showing anymore. Your colleague is checking with my credential, thanks.