Product picture disappear

Muks

Hi Yaros,

i hope you are doing great, and thank you for your amazing plugin. its such an awesome contribution you've done for drop-ship community.

i've just finished with my website design and now i'm in the phase of adding products. i have added almost 130 products so far and i need to add more because i have almost 170 categories or above.

i'm facing 3 issues as below:
1. some of my products have no featured image however if i click on that product and go inside product page then i can see the images.
2. new arrivals, top selling and best selling are on my home page, and i noticed it is the reason of slowing down my website. i had 87/100 in page speed test but now it has dropped down to 66 although i'm not uploading any images to my server.
3. under product description, i can see images as icons only. it happens to some products and it happens sometimes.

so, is there any precautions that i need to follow in order to eliminate these problems?

your urgent reply to this matter would be greatly appreciative, thank you

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi Yaros,

i hope you are doing great, and thank you for your amazing plugin. its such an awesome contribution you've done for drop-ship community.

i've just finished with my website design and now i'm in the phase of adding products. i have added almost 130 products so far and i need to add more because i have almost 170 categories or above.

i'm facing 3 issues as below:
1. some of my products have no featured image however if i click on that product and go inside product page then i can see the images.
2. new arrivals, top selling and best selling are on my home page, and i noticed it is the reason of slowing down my website. i had 87/100 in page speed test but now it has dropped down to 66 although i'm not uploading any images to my server.
3. under product description, i can see images as icons only. it happens to some products and it happens sometimes.

so, is there any precautions that i need to follow in order to eliminate these problems?

your urgent reply to this matter would be greatly appreciative, thank you
Having the same issue. Posted this on a thread but no one has responded. Hope someone can help with this!!
Sent you private messages, please check.

rkotze

Good day, After updating the plugin all the main images of my products have disappeared. I've not delete the plugin before update, I've done a automatic update. Can you please assist? Do I have to upload the products again

Christina

Administrator
Good day, After updating the plugin all the main images of my products have disappeared. I've not delete the plugin before update, I've done a automatic update. Can you please assist? Do I have to upload the products again

Hello, rkotze!

Please make sure that your theme version is the latest one.