"product not found on aliexpress" when trying to save supplier/reset product

oran147

Hi, when I'm trying to save new supplier details/reset product I'm getting an error: "product not found on aliexpress" even though the product is on Aliexpress and working.

Any solutions?1557484604838.png

Real Residual

Hi, I have experienced the same problem. In one computer I kept on getting the same message.

However, on the other PC, I was able to save with no errors. It could be cache/Aliexpress new design issue. It is intermittent and hit or miss for some people. I'd suggest to try with different PC or devices and see if you can get it working. Or log out of Aliexpress and clear your cache and see if you can get it working.

You can even try with Internet Explorer or Firefox browser, since saving your data does not require Chrome Extensions.

Real

oran147

Hi, I have experienced the same problem. In one computer I kept on getting the same message.

However, on the other PC, I was able to save with no errors. It could be cache/Aliexpress new design issue. It is intermittent and hit or miss for some people. I'd suggest to try with different PC or devices and see if you can get it working. Or log out of Aliexpress and clear your cache and see if you can get it working.

You can even try with Internet Explorer or Firefox browser, since saving your data does not require Chrome Extensions.

Real
Hi Real, thank you.
I tried what you said but it's not working. If I'm using Explorer, for example, it's just getting stuck with the image of the plans after clicking on "Save Supplier Info".
One more thing I have noticed is that when I'm on Aliexpress product and clicking on "search" of Alidropship to find other sellers of the same product, it's loading and loading but never finish.
The same in other PC.

Real Residual

I think I got this figured out.

I used another Aliexpress account, a new account that I just started to build. I logged in to that account and went back to save my supplier info and VOILA! It works!

Come to think of it, my other PC was on the new Aliexpress account when I saved it last time... So you know what? If you don't have another account, you can create one with another email.

Try and let me know.

Real

oran147

I think I got this figured out.

I used another Aliexpress account, a new account that I just started to build. I logged in to that account and went back to save my supplier info and VOILA! It works!

Come to think of it, my other PC was on the new Aliexpress account when I saved it last time... So you know what? If you don't have another account, you can create one with another email.

Try and let me know.

Real
The only thing it helped is the "search" button on Aliexpress to look for other sellers.
Saving new supplier/reset product still not working!