Product Labels add-on for BETA TEST- grab shoppers’ attention with product labels!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris37

What do you suggest for the exceptions?
Not to show the labels at all? or to show the standard theme label?
That is a good Idea us well.. but I was meaning for example to choose a custom product and have label best seller without to be attached with the order number.

Are you going to enable all the label types simultaneously?
I know is not recommended to use so many and keep minimalist design, but why not to have the ability to do just and the above us well.

Nadezhda

Staff member
That is a good Idea us well.. but I was meaning for example to choose a custom product and have label best seller without to be attached with the order number.

If you select the product here the label will be shown regardless of the order number.

daniel-97

Guys, the addon doesn't let me finish checkout and pay (clicked Paypal and credit card options, nothing worked). Check it on your websites and themes.

I deactivated the addon and everything works fine.

I alerted Nadezha.

chris37

Guys, the addon doesn't let me finish checkout and pay (clicked Paypal and credit card options, nothing worked). Check it on your websites and themes.

I alerted Nadezha.
I didn't notise that, I have it active in my test site(I don't use it for sales) , I will try with sandbox later and I come back.

yoha03

I alerted Nadezha.
Hmm i haven't updated to the latest one, but on mine i can checkout fine and can jump to paypal correctly

macsoft

What would be great would be a checkbox on each product edit page, to be an exception to the labels.
When I import from Aliexpress, all products have a "discount". so every product would have a "SALE" badge...and the badge seams fake if its in every product. Instead of altering the prices on each product, just give me a checkbox on each product edit page, to be an exception to the labels.
Or.. even better! since I want the number of "ON SALE" products, be smaller than the ones without a badge, give me a checkbox on each product edit page, that check IF I really want it to be considered "one sale". So, by default, the imported aliexpress "discount", would not activate a "ON SALE" badge. but if I check the individual product check box, then the badge would activate.

Also, costumization of custom badge is a great idea, mas there should be a way to delete our costomizations too. I'm starting to have too many

Nadezhda

Staff member
What would be great would be a checkbox on each product edit page, to be an exception to the labels.
When I import from Aliexpress, all products have a "discount". so every product would have a "SALE" badge...and the badge seams fake if its in every product. Instead of altering the prices on each product, just give me a checkbox on each product edit page, to be an exception to the labels.
Or.. even better! since I want the number of "ON SALE" products, be smaller than the ones without a badge, give me a checkbox on each product edit page, that check IF I really want it to be considered "one sale". So, by default, the imported aliexpress "discount", would not activate a "ON SALE" badge. but if I check the individual product check box, then the badge would activate.

Also, costumization of custom badge is a great idea, mas there should be a way to delete our costomizations too. I'm starting to have too many

For such a case there is a special settings "Consider product to be related to Sale category if it's discount amount is"
Screenshot - 2020-12-25T132217.732.png

Status
Not open for further replies.