Product Labels add-on for BETA TEST- grab shoppers’ attention with product labels!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nadezhda

Staff member
Apply to product pop up, in the popup I can't see all of my categories because when I try to scroll it doesn't scroll the the popup but it scroll the background.
if I change the filter to some category, I can not change the filter back to all (Nothing selected), is it because I have too many categories?
View attachment 13721

Did you manage to use the slider?
Screenshot - 2020-12-10T133044.870.png

Nadezhda

Staff member
what is this best seller comparing to? is it order place in product inventory? I tried to put "Consider product to be related to Bestseller category if it's order quantity on Aliexpress is more than" as 200, and this product still shown best seller icon, I change the limit to 10000 it still showing even though the orders number only 196
View attachment 13718
Bestseller label will be visible on the selected products despite of the quantity on Aliexpress orders.
Screenshot - 2020-12-10T125253.848.png

yoha03

Did you manage to use the slider?
View attachment 13725

Hi, I am not talking about the category selection, but product selection popup, on the product popup there is category filter, there is no slide for that dropdown so not all my categories can be seen, and also if I already choose I category on the filter I can not back to "nothing selected" to see all my products, see attachedcannotseeall.PNG

Nadezhda

Staff member
Hi, I am not talking about the category selection, but product selection popup, on the product popup there is category filter, there is no slide for that dropdown so not all my categories can be seen, and also if I already choose I category on the filter I can not back to "nothing selected" to see all my products, see attachedView attachment 13728

Thanks, noted! Will add the scrollbar there.

chris37

Hi, I am not talking about the category selection, but product selection popup, on the product popup there is category filter, there is no slide for that dropdown so not all my categories can be seen, and also if I already choose I category on the filter I can not back to "nothing selected" to see all my products, see attachedView attachment 13728
Ctrl and (-) together , is zoom out

For the momment.

chris37

Yes it can be the workaround, but another issue, once you choose the category filter, there is no way to show all product anymore unless you refresh the page
Yes is still beta version ... the team is gonna fix in the next update.

The good is a way to workaround for the momment.

yoha03

it's good if we can adjust size for both individual product page and shop listing separately,
because now the size is the same for both label but the product image size is different between the shop and product detail page
so if it looks ok on the shop listing, it look stoo small on the product page,
if it looks ok on the product page, it looks too big on the shop listing.

chris37

it's good if we can adjust size for both individual product page and shop listing separately,
because now the size is the same for both label but the product image size is different between the shop and product detail page
so if it looks ok on the shop listing, it look stoo small on the product page,
if it looks ok on the product page, it looks too big on the shop listing.
I have similar issue because I have different size image products in different section in my website.
I already explain this issue to Nadezhda ,and i wait fixing.

chris37

Hi @Nadezhda ,do we have any update on it?

i also notice the sale and low stock labor they switch to each other without to make any change in setting .

yoha03

Hi @Nadezhda ,do we have any update on it?

i also notice the sale and low stock labor they switch to each other without to make any change in setting .

I don't get this issue, you mean in the settings the order change by itself?
If the label change in the product page maybe because product price or stock update?

Nadezhda

Staff member
Hi all!

Here are the updated versions of Product Label add-on ( 0.8.5)

What's new?

- Autoresize label option added( to fit product images),

- "Back" button added in the Customization Tab ( and the ability to undo),

- "How it works"link added on every Label Tab and it's slightly moved,

- "The option to show a discount shield on the Product image" is changed to the one " to hide a discount shield on the Product image",

- Visual and other minor optimizations.

Attachments

• adsproductlabel 0.8.5 PHP 71.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 6
  • adsproductlabel 0.8.5 PHP 72.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 7

chris37

@Nadezhda hi,

Suggestions for improvement;

1) Can you make a product exlude for the product labels?

2) Can we have a custom product which gonna have one specific label? (Is going to be separated from the other

Nadezhda

Staff member
Hi, Chris! Thanks for the suggestions!

1. What do you suggest for the exceptions?
Not to show the labels at all? or to show the standard theme label?

2. Are you going to enable all the label types simultaneously? If you won't use all the label types for example, low stock, you can add a new custom label there, select the definite product for it and that's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.