Product Labels add-on for BETA TEST- grab shoppers’ attention with product labels!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nadezhda

Staff member
Hi!

We have just developed a new add-on Product Labels and need beta-testers to get feedback on it!

The first impression is vital, especially for an e-commerce store. If a customer finds nothing interesting at a glance, he or she will take no further action. That’s why highlighting your best sellers, new arrivals, and hot offers is a must. It allows you to add any kind of labels to your product images in a click.
You will discover the easiest way to use catchy labels instead of thousand promotional words!

box Product Labels 500x500.png

Screenshot+%28100%29.png

• Select default position label (you can check it on the Preview as well):
Screenshot+-+2020-11-11T145119.026.png

Screenshot+-+2020-11-11T145219.453.png

Screenshot+-+2020-11-11T145250.317.png

Screenshot - 2020-12-09T124616.461.png

Screenshot+-+2020-11-12T141940.766.png

Screenshot+-+2020-11-12T142010.485.png

Screenshot - 2020-12-09T124735.726.png

The files are attached. For license keys, please PM me.

PS. Please note, the add-on works only for AliDropship Original and AliDropship Woo Themes at the moment.
It doesn't work for Flatsome, Shopkeeper, Shopper and Storefront.

Attachments

• box Product Labels.png
    box Product Labels.png
    387.3 KB · Views: 28
  • adsproductlabel 0.8.5 PHP 72.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 30
  • adsproductlabel 0.8.5 PHP 71.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 15
Last edited:

chris37

In da vinci woo homepage in the very small image is not look ok.

Is a way to change the size just for the small image????? .."see screenshot "

z6AGfc.jpg

chris37

Or you mean to set different labels sizes for images of different sizes?
is going to be fix later?

as you can see in the main theme is have different discount shield size .. is going to be nice to be the same with the Product Labels add-on .

z6AGfc.jpg

chris37

Low Stock is not working, i also put priority first and nothing change , and i also put on "Consider product to be of Low Stock category if it's quantity on Aliexpress is less than " 100000 and still not working.

chris37

The add-on is looking very nice and easy to use ... :)
I will like to see the change and improvement i mention above.

Last edited:

chris37

Screenshot_20201209-160405_Chrome.jpg

Da Vinci woo single product page in mobile, all of labol when I use button position show the Labol below the image.

Last edited:

Nadezhda

Staff member
is going to be fix later?
I will keep you informed, Chris!

Low Stock is not working, i also put priority first and nothing change , and i also put on "Consider product to be of Low Stock category if it's quantity on Aliexpress is less than " 100000 and still not working.
Could you please PM me your access details? I have checked on my test site and it works for me.

yoha03

I put 1000000000 for "Consider product to be related to Bestseller category if it's order quantity on Aliexpress is more than"
but most of my item still show this bestseller icon

Nadezhda

Staff member
If you set this dimension to consider the product to be bestseller probably there are no such products on your website? Try to set another number, for example 100 orders.

Don't forget to prioritize the Bestseller Product Labels in General settings.

yoha03

If you set this dimension to consider the product to be bestseller probably there are no such products on your website? Try to set another number, for example 100 orders.

Don't forget to prioritize the Bestseller Product Labels in General settings.

what is this best seller comparing to? is it order place in product inventory? I tried to put "Consider product to be related to Bestseller category if it's order quantity on Aliexpress is more than" as 200, and this product still shown best seller icon, I change the limit to 10000 it still showing even though the orders number only 196
orderplace.PNG

yoha03

Apply to product pop up, in the popup I can't see all of my categories because when I try to scroll it doesn't scroll the the popup but it scroll the background.
if I change the filter to some category, I can not change the filter back to all (Nothing selected), is it because I have too many categories?
cannotseeall.PNG

yoha03

The search on the popup doesn't refresh the paging, so if I not in first page and I search something, it show me blank result because the result only in the first page
pagingnotreset.PNG

Nadezhda

Staff member

Screenshot - 2020-12-10T122450.578.png

We set the date and now it works, please check!

yoha03

it's good for "New Product" if we can use date range from today instead of need to manually change Consider product to be new if it has been added since
so for example maybe can put any product added 1 weeks before today or 2 weeks before today

Status
Not open for further replies.