product images inserted into description as links or uploading hangs

PalomaZ

Hello, I have the same issue.
Pictures won't import in media gallery. I am not using Cloudfare or anything to that effect. It's pretty annoying.
I have several products with 24 variations or more. It's not practical to download all the pics from ali one by one and upload them in WP.

Yes I have space in my server as the shop is brand new.

Any solution?

Also, I would like to know if it's possible to split a product with several variations into different products (ie a different product per variation).

Thanks

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello, I have the same issue.
Pictures won't import in media gallery. I am not using Cloudfare or anything to that effect. It's pretty annoying.
I have several products with 24 variations or more. It's not practical to download all the pics from ali one by one and upload them in WP.

Yes I have space in my server as the shop is brand new.

Any solution?

Also, I would like to know if it's possible to split a product with several variations into different products (ie a different product per variation).

Thanks

Yes, you can use Duplicate option to make a copy of the product and leave only one variation:

screen.png

JESA TECH

I have the same issue when I import or when trying to edit then click import to list... the screen just hangs most of the time! The description along with photos are there, just not in the product image or gallery images. Please help!!!

Gedinasay

Had a similar problem recently, wanted to know the right solution here, but couldn't find it. Since all the circumstances are resolved, I can share what I did in this situation. You can create gallery in WP if you have links to photos or you have separately downloaded files. To do that, you have to edit the meta tags, not the links to the photo. You can specify the source as a caption which must be inserted in the field. The easiest way to do this is to get the photo from depositphotos. I used them to highlight the availability of devices for medical use when I was filling the site. But it's not for commercial use. You can only take them for informational purposes.

Last edited: