Product already imported, but it is not

GKW Products

I systematically deleted each product in my store with the intentions of importing some of the products again using the new features of the plugin. I emptied the trash. I have started to import products again but every so often i come across a product that the plugin says has already been imported. It is not in the product list. Is there any way to force the importing of the product again? I would prefer not to have to mess with the database.

Bamise

If you open the product in a different page and import through the Alidropship extension it's should override the existing url

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I systematically deleted each product in my store with the intentions of importing some of the products again using the new features of the plugin. I emptied the trash. I have started to import products again but every so often i come across a product that the plugin says has already been imported. It is not in the product list. Is there any way to force the importing of the product again? I would prefer not to have to mess with the database.
You can import it via Edit mode of extension.