Problems when updating prices

Jess

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone else is having pricing disappear on the front end when updating prices? Doesn't matter if i do the update from settings->pricing or settings->updates.

When i check the back end the prices are still there and updated but they do not show up on the front end. The only way i've found them to show up again is to go in to each and every product that is missing the price and simply hitting the update button. (thing to note is that not every item is affected.)

Any insight into why this is happening or if i'm the only person having this issue would be appreciated.

Cheryl619

No, you are not the only person having these issues. I am also having them, I also saw that a few others are having them. I have been waiting and hoping that they would update with a patch fix. No luck yet. I even bought another Lic last night, hope that was not a mistake. I can not go forward and setup my store with these problems.

Yaros

Staff member
No, you are not the only person having these issues. I am also having them, I also saw that a few others are having them. I have been waiting and hoping that they would update with a patch fix. No luck yet. I even bought another Lic last night, hope that was not a mistake. I can not go forward and setup my store with these problems.
Could you please send me your wp-admin access and some links to these problematic items?

Cheryl619

Thank you Yaros,
I deactivated the plugins to see which ones may be the problem. That did not work, so I just removed the whole site and will start again. If I have the same problem I will let you know.
Thank you again.