Problems Changing Delivery Time for Custom (non-Aliexpress / Sellvia) Products

Hello,

I hope someone can assist me with resolving this issue, because I'm not sure what I can do to get around it.

I an trying to manually upload an item I would like to dropship from an outside source (other than Aliexpress and Sellvia).

The only issue I'm having is with changing the estimated delivery time that appears on my product page (which customers would see). For this particular item, I want customers to see in the area I've circled that the estimated delivery time is 3-10 business days (and remove the "Free 3 Day Shipping" message). I have attached a screen shot below:

screenshot 1.PNG

Also, I did attempt to add a shipping option to this specific item to update replace the "Free 3 Day Shipping" message (more screen shots below). But that still doesn't change it.

screenshot 2.PNG

screenshot 3.PNG

Last edited:

Lika

Staff member
Hello,

The badge with shipping is managed by Sellvia plugin settings. Please click Sellvia->Fast shipping badge to change the estimated delivery time on the badge.

Hello,

The badge with shipping is managed by Sellvia plugin settings. Please click Sellvia->Fast shipping badge to change the estimated delivery time on the badge.

But wouldn't that change the setting on all products? I don't want to do that.

To clarify, what I'd like to do is change the delivery time message to something similar to what Aliexpress shows for its products, but *ONLY* on the individual custom products I upload to my site (not all items). For example, in the OP screen shot, it says "Arrives by Monday, Sep 13." Instead of showing that, I would like for it to say "Estimated Delivery: 3-10 business days" or something like that.

I have provided a screen shot below from Aliexpress to show what I'd like to have displayed only for custom products that I upload to my website. Is there a way to do this?

1631197014213.png

Last edited:
Given the lack of responses thus far to post #3, I can only assume either no one knows or this isn't possible with the Alidropship Plugin right now.

In any event, I have found an acceptable workaround in the mean time.

chris37

Given the lack of responses thus far to post #3, I can only assume either no one knows or this isn't possible with the Alidropship Plugin right now.

In any event, I have found an acceptable workaround in the mean time.

You overcomplicating it.

In your custom product page write in the short description “ Estimated Delivery: 3-10 business days”

You overcomplicating it.

In your custom product page write in the short description “ Estimated Delivery: 3-10 business days”

That's along the lines of what I did.

Not ideal (it doesn't look as professional and I will have to manually adjust the formatting for every single custom product), but it is acceptable for now so that I can at least start selling my custom items

Hopefully, the functionality to do what I described in post #3 is something that will available for the Alidropship Plugin in the future. I noticed several plugins already exist for this type of functionality in WooCommerce.

Last edited:

Lika

Staff member
But wouldn't that change the setting on all products? I don't want to do that.
The setting works for all Sellvia products, if you change it. Sorry. If you need the change it for one/a few products only, it has to be a workaround like the one you used.