Problem with Variations linking to Aliexpress

chris37

The problem is more on the members side. IMO, admins ask for website info in PM, and after they give out problems and solutions, that member should go back to the thread and post the solution or at least say the problem is solved
Why a member to do that extra step ?:p

Georgy

Why PM, are there secrets? Although other members don't have the issue, they may have it in the future. We are interested to see the solutions.
Hello! It is not about secrets ;) We respect other forum members, and we are trying to care about their time, we want to provide only useful information in threads, that is why i requested additional information pm. Reading tons of information with only discussing details of issue it is not what we want to see here.

Issue -> Public solution - that will be better for all members

@Mar I am not working for alidropship company( obviously :) ), so I can say my opinion doesn't matter what the people think!(so I write in puplic)

BUT if I was working for the company propaply I was behave same way, I mean try to hide an open issue ,ask more information in PM ,I will try to fix it and I come back with the solution.
Us less people know the proplem less people is going to complain about it :)
Sorry, but we are thinking another way. There is a lot of ways to hide issues and problems, but we discussing everything public, but with respecting of time of other members

Mar

We respect other forum members, and we are trying to care about their time, we want to provide only useful information in threads, that is why i requested additional information pm
If you read my post again, I am not talking about members sending admin details in PM. What I am talking about are solutions to issues sent in PM.

Mar

BUT if I was working for the company propaply I was behave same way, I mean try to hide an open issue ,ask more information in PM ,I will try to fix it and I come back with the solution.
As I said in my other post in this thread, I am not talking about sending admin details. If the issue was sent in PM, other members are not aware and would not care. But it is not what is happening. Issues are in public and solutions are sent in PM. That is not correct.

Mar

Sorry, but we are thinking another way. There is a lot of ways to hide issues and problems, but we discussing everything public, but with respecting of time of other members
I don't see how hiding a solution in public can be considered respecting of time of other members, in fact it is the opposite. Hiding solutions from public is a disrespect to other members who are interested to see.

chris37

As I said in my other post in this thread, I am not talking about sending admin details. If the issue was sent in PM, other members are not aware and would not care. But it is not what is happening. Issues are in public and solutions are sent in PM. That is not correct.
in my defends when i get ask in PM i gave my answer here in puplic :)

George Murdasov said:
Hello, Chris! I will text you pm

I was ask if has video and a product for example and i answer here the below in puplic!

No I don't have video add the moment ,try it by your self (woo plugin) import a product which for example offer ship and for USA and for China, if they offer the same product and you delete the variation of china then the image of the specific variation product are delete and for the USA ship variation!

I Answer here because like you i believe the solution must be in public for other member can find it as well

Last edited:
Reactions: Mar

Mar

in my defends when ask in PM i gave my answer here in puplic :)

George Murdasov said:
Hello, Chris! I will text you pm

I was ask if has video and a product for example and answer here the below in puplic!

No I don't have video add the moment ,try it by your self (woo plugin) import a product which for example offer ship and for USA and for China, if they offer the same product and you delete the variation of china then the image of the specific variation product are delete and for the USA ship variation!

I Answer here because like you i believe the solution must be in public for other member can find it as well
There is no harm if solutions to issues are posted in public. If a member don't want to see it, the choice is always there not to see it. The problem is when a member is aware of the issue and is interested to see the solution but cannot because it is in PM. I don't think anybody would disagree with these statements, except the support staff.

chris37

Why not post the solutions in public?
They respect other member time ;)

When a member want a specific help and anwser is gonna write to the support team direct in the support email!
When an issue happen on public in this forum is must be answer it in puplic ,
Or otherwise make a new rules that if an issue appear in the forum is gonna be anwser it on PM. :)
Now you must recreate the issue with the information you have and give us the answer wherever you like :eek::eek:
@George Murdasov

Reactions: Mar

Georgy

Hello!

What I am talking about are solutions to issues sent in PM.
If you read my message again. I'm not talking about sending solutions PM. I'm talking about discussing details of the issue PM. And then providing solutions public.

we want to provide only useful information in threads, that is why i requested additional information pm. Reading tons of information with only discussing details of issue it is not what we want to see here.

chris37

Reading tons of information with only discussing details of issue it is not what we want to see here.

So you guys create this forum for you take the issue in PM (staf member) and give it the answer in public?
You don't consider the andvanse of use all the forum member knowledge for solve an issue faster?
So you create this forum just for staf member to got the issue in private message?
Just thinking of this ... if is an issue appear in puplic many people can see it and can provide the solution here for the future reference also.
Don't also forget you don't work 24/7 but this forum have people of different time zone and are always available.
Just add it in the member rules we take all the issue in PM,for nobody complaint to you anymore ;)
Good day to you all :)