Problem with Variations linking to Aliexpress

daniel-97

I just realized this problem when I imported and edited a product today. The problem went like this:

- Imported a product to my store
- Deleted some variations because I didn't need them
- Found out that the variations from Aliexpress were messed up. 90% of the variations from Aliexpress didn't match the variations from my store after the delete proccess
- I had to rematch each one

Hope the team can look this up :)

chris37

I just realized this problem when I imported and edited a product today. The problem went like this:

- Imported a product to my store
- Deleted some variations because I didn't need them
- Found out that the variations from Aliexpress were messed up. 90% of the variations from Aliexpress didn't match the variations from my store after the delete proccess
- I had to rematch each one

Hope the team can look this up :)
Sometimes when I delete variation , the image of that variations is connected to more then one variation, when I go to product page for o check it out , i find that ...some variation from the remaining ones have no image anymore .
Then I must manual add the image to the remaining variation.

daniel-97

Sometimes when I delete variation , the image of that variations is connected to more then one variation, when I go to product page for o check it out , i find that ...some variation from the remaining ones have no image anymore .
This is serious. Have you contacted support for this matter?

Georgy

Hello, Chris! I will text you pm

chris37

Hello, Chris! I will text you pm
No I don't have video add the moment ,try it by your self (woo plugin) import a product which for example offer ship and for USA and for China, if they offer the same product and you delete the variation of china then the image of the specific variation product are delete and for the USA ship variation!

chris37

Why PM, are there secrets? Although other members don't have the issue, they may have it in the future. We are interested to see the solutions.
Actually mar you can try it your self try to import a product which have image for each variation, for example you have a t-shirt which have 3 attribute (size ,color, ship)
In the shipping attribute you have 2 variation (USA, CHINA)
When you complete delete one variation for example China, all the image was link in this variation if was offer and with usa they gonna be delete,

In private message they just ask me for I provide a product link with this issue but how i say is all of them if you follow they step I write above (I mean complete delete a variation from the product, somehow the image they are connected together and if you delete the variation is like delete the image of both shipping option, also if the product is not offer it from the other variation when I delete this product is not effect no images, )

mdhanda

I can see the same issue happening. In case of Variations, Images are tied to ONE particular Ship From Country. If one happen to remove this particular variation from this shipping country, it deletes the image for other variations (shipping from other countries).
You can see a below example. In this case, image variation "Black" is attached to Ship From: "Spain". If one happen to delete this variation (Ship From Spain), then other variations will not have images attached to them.

Please post a solution. Thanks.

1600988095804.png

Last edited:

chris37

I can see the same issue happening. In case of Variations, Images are tied to ONE particular Ship From Country. If one happen to remove this particular variation from this shipping country, it deletes the image for other variations (shipping from other countries).
You can see a below example. In this case, image variation "Black" is attached to Ship From: "Spain". If one happen to delete this variation (Ship From Spain), then other variations will not have images attached to them.

View attachment 12989
Thank for the example, they was asking me for one but I didn't have time to provide it! ;)
This is exactly the issue i am talking about!

chris37

View attachment 12989
@George Murdasov how i say is almost happen to all the products with ship variation! Maybe is happening and with other variation us well, but I can not know us I delete only the ship from other country expect from China ,(I delete the other country ship from , because I use the alishipping add-on and us you know is not working ok with multiple shipping options)
But this is a topic for another thread.

Mar

In private message they just ask me for I provide a product link with this issue but how i say is all of them if you follow they step I write above (I mean complete delete a variation from the product
Whatever, I don't agree with solutions in PM. Solutions for issues should be in public. I have complained about this in my other posts.

daniel-97

Whatever, I don't agree with solutions in PM. Solutions for issues should be in public. I have complained about this in my other posts.
The problem is more on the members side. IMO, admins ask for website info in PM, and after they give out problems and solutions, that member should go back to the thread and post the solution or at least say the problem is solved

chris37

@Mar I am not working for alidropship company( obviously :) ), so I can say my opinion doesn't matter what the people think!(so I write in puplic)

BUT if I was working for the company propaply I was behave same way, I mean try to hide an open issue ,ask more information in PM ,I will try to fix it and I come back with the solution.
Us less people know the proplem less people is going to complain about it :)