Problem with Variations linking to Aliexpress

Georgy

Hello, Chris!

So you guys create this forum for you take the issue in PM (staf member) and give it the answer in public?
No, all issues are public here. Daniel created thread, and you are free to discuss any details here.

You don't consider the andvanse of use all the forum member knowledge for solve an issue faster?
That is why we are here and reading all messages (public or pm) to get more info about issues

So you create this forum just for staf member to got the issue in private message?
No, Chris. As i texted above - all issues and solutions are public. I didn't asked anyone to send me issues PM. And you are free to text in any thread

Just thinking of this ... if is an issue appear in puplic many people can see it and can provide the solution here for the future reference also.
Don't also forget you don't work 24/7 but this forum have people of different time zone and are always available.
And we really appreciate that we have forum members like you and Mar, which are helping other members to solve their issues :)

Just add it in the member rules we take all the issue in PM,for nobody complaint to you anymore ;)
As i texted above - we don't ask members to send their issues PM, and we don't sending solutions PM. Requesting additional information PM - yes, and i clarified above why i asked Daniel to provide additional information PM

Good day to you all :)
Thank you. Hope, i answered on all of the questions;)