Problem with paypal

Tivan

Hi. I new here. Btw when i pretend to make a purchase, then click the "check out with paypal box" then it say : we were sorrry, we were unable to unsuccessfully process this transaction.

Please for help me solve this problem.
Thank you

Tivan

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-10-02-23-17-00.png
    Screenshot_2017-10-02-23-17-00.png
    592.1 KB · Views: 28

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi. I new here. Btw when i pretend to make a purchase, then click the "check out with paypal box" then it say : we were sorrry, we were unable to unsuccessfully process this transaction.

Thank you

Tivan
What PayPal account have you used? is your account verified?

Chethan

I am using the same account but, when i try to place order it says *We are sorry, we were unable to successfully process this transaction.*

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I am using the same account but, when i try to place order it says *We are sorry, we were unable to successfully process this transaction.*
Please read carefully my message. You can't use for payment the same account that you used for settings of your PayPal payment gateway!!! You need to use another PayPal account for payment. Your friend's account for example.

zahir

Thank you

Tivan
Pease help me . :(
https://www.facebook.com/zahir.kerimov1
23949593_1612146412183201_2122020762_o.jpg

zahir

Hi. I new here. When i pretend to make a purchase, then click the "check out with paypal box" then it say : we were sorry, we were unable to unsuccessfully process this transaction.

promo37

As already mentioned you would need 2 PayPal accounts for testing.
I found if you charge shipping and do not use the store default currency you will get this screen from Paypal.
eg your store is USD and you changed as a customer to GBP then you get the error but if you leave it at USD than it will go trough.

maxyy89

As already mentioned you would need 2 PayPal accounts for testing.
I found if you charge shipping and do not use the store default currency you will get this screen from Paypal.
eg your store is USD and you changed as a customer to GBP then you get the error but if you leave it at USD than it will go trough.
I also remember that I had change settings in my PP account to be able accept payments with a different currency.