Problem compatibility with theme and labels

Enka

Hi,

I've a problem of compatibility beetween Alidropship for Woocommerce and my theme.
Everything is ok except for the images/labels for products variations.
My theme includes "Woocommerce variation swatches" plugin. When Alidropship is disabled everything is ok, but when I enable it, the labels don't appear in front office. With the author of the theme we found a solution for the color part, not perfect but ok. But the problem with Size Variation remains and there's no solution.
As a result the look of my product page isn't good at all.
Is there a solution please ?

I add screenshots :

Without Alidropship active :
Capture d’écran 2017-10-07 à 12.50.20.png
With Alidropship activated :
Capture d’écran 2017-10-07 à 12.50.50.png

Thanks and regards.

Vitaly Kukin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi,

I've a problem of compatibility beetween Alidropship for Woocommerce and my theme.
Everything is ok except for the images/labels for products variations.
My theme includes "Woocommerce variation swatches" plugin. When Alidropship is disabled everything is ok, but when I enable it, the labels don't appear in front office. With the author of the theme we found a solution for the color part, not perfect but ok. But the problem with Size Variation remains and there's no solution.
As a result the look of my product page isn't good at all.
Is there a solution please ?

If I understand correctly you want to change the display style for the attributes. You can add Custom CSS, I think your theme has this settings option.

Try to add this CSS

Code:
.adsw-attribute-option .meta-item-img img{
    border-radius:50%;
    -webkit-border-radius:50%;
    border-color:#fff;
    -webkit-box-shadow:none;
    box-shadow:none;
    border:none
}
.adsw-attribute-option .meta-item-img.active img{
}
.adsw-attribute-option .sku-set{
    padding:2px;
    border:1px solid #dcdcdc;
    -webkit-box-shadow:1px 1px 4px 0 #DBDBDB;
    box-shadow:1px 1px 4px 0 #DBDBDB;
}
.adsw-attribute-option .sku-set.active{
    border:1px solid #000
}
.adsw-attribute-option .meta-item-text{
    border-radius:20px;
    -webkit-border-radius:20px;
    min-width:40px;
    height:40px;
    line-height:34px;
    text-align:center;
    font-size:16px;
    font-weight:500
}
.adsw-attribute-option .meta-item-img.sku-disabled:before {
    top:-1px;
    bottom:-3px;
    left:-1px;
    right:-3px;
    width:auto
}

P.S. We do not recommend using plugins to change attribute styles, very often there are problems with incompatibility, if you want any additional features related to the display, you can always write to Victoria and we will discuss it

Enka

Hi,

Thanks a lot ! I used your code, modified some parts and finally created exactly what I want. That's perfect.

Regards.

MSdev

Hi,

Thanks a lot ! I used your code, modified some parts and finally created exactly what I want. That's perfect.

Regards.

Hi Enka,

I'm facing the exact problem with my theme as well. Since the theme developer has put the entire blame on AliDropshop plugin, may I request you to please provide the modified code, so that the countless hours that I have spent on creating my website do not go to waste.

Your help will be highly appreciated.

Regards

Enka

Hi MSdev,

I used exactly the code above. The only changes I made were about the larger of the border or choice of colors etc. And it's specific to my theme (colors, appearance etc).
So I'm not sure it will help....

Here's the code :

.adsw-attribute-option .meta-item-img img{

border-color:#fff!important;

-webkit-box-shadow:none;

box-shadow:none;

}

.adsw-attribute-option .meta-item-img.active img{

}

.adsw-attribute-option .sku-set{

border-radius:50%!important;

-webkit-border-radius:50%!important;

border:1px solid #000!important;

}

.adsw-attribute-option .sku-set.active{

border:3px solid #00ced1!important

}

.adsw-attribute-option .meta-item-text{

border-radius:0%!important;

-webkit-border-radius:0%!important;

border-color:#686868!important;

color:#000000!important;

font-size:14px!important;

-webkit-box-shadow:none!important;

box-shadow:none!important;

text-align:center;

font-weight:300;

min-width:32px!important;

min-hight:32px!important;

}

Regards.

MSdev

Hi Enka,

Thanks a lot for your prompt reply. You are right, it may specific to your theme. By the way, are you using Claue theme for your store because I am? Claue's theme's developer is blaming AliDropship plugin and AliDropship guys are blaming the coding of this theme. While my project is getting delayed with frustrations raging.

While the above code does turn the Color swatch squares into rounded circles, it does not solve the problem of Color swatches and Size swatches that came with my original theme. It still shows images in round Color Swatches and "letters, such as, S, M, L" etc in the square Size Swatches.

Have you found a way to show Colors in Color swatches and make the Size Swatches round?

Regards

Elfstone

I am also developing on Claue theme. It would be really great if there would be an option to override Alidropship woo plugin formatting or to have swatch option included in the plugin, with a possibility to format your own design.

Last edited:

MSdev

I am also developing on Claue theme. It would be really great if there would be an option to override Alidropship woo plugin formatting or to have swatch option included in the plugin, with a possibility to format your own design.

Hi Elfstone, it's a fact that AliDropship Woo plugin has been overriding the WooCommerce Variation Swatches plugin and I have been having an interaction with the AliDropship Technical Support Team member Victoria in the past couple of days. Quite frankly, After going through all these forums and Envato forums, you will find out that AliDropship Woo plugin is incompatible with just about every good theme when it comes to variation swatches, except their own theme and that free WordPress theme Storefront.

Yesterday, the AliDropship plugin's support team member, Victoria, told me that their developers have taken a look at the problem, they have prioritized to resolve this issue and will do something about this issue, but it will take time. However, I believe that these guys "gotta walk the talk" in order to prove their commitment to the AliDropship Woo plugin users. They have to realize that the conflict in their coding concerning swatches is already affecting a lot of third party theme users and more users will be posing this question in coming days and weeks.

But in the meantime, just make do with whatever you have and wait till these guys come up with a custom CSS to overcome the conflict of their coding with the WooCommerce Variation Swatches plugin.

Mag

Hi Elfstone, it's a fact that AliDropship Woo plugin has been overriding the WooCommerce Variation Swatches plugin and I have been having an interaction with the AliDropship Technical Support Team member Victoria in the past couple of days. Quite frankly, After going through all these forums and Envato forums, you will find out that AliDropship Woo plugin is incompatible with just about every good theme when it comes to variation swatches, except their own theme and that free WordPress theme Storefront.

Yesterday, the AliDropship plugin's support team member, Victoria, told me that their developers have taken a look at the problem, they have prioritized to resolve this issue and will do something about this issue, but it will take time. However, I believe that these guys "gotta walk the talk" in order to prove their commitment to the AliDropship Woo plugin users. They have to realize that the conflict in their coding concerning swatches is already affecting a lot of third party theme users and more users will be posing this question in coming days and weeks.

But in the meantime, just make do with whatever you have and wait till these guys come up with a custom CSS to overcome the conflict of their coding with the WooCommerce Variation Swatches plugin.

Hello
Have this issues been resolved now? I saw Claue appears on compatible WOO themes, so wondering if I can purchase it now.
As the theme is really one of the best))

thank you