Pricing is zero for a product whose pricing in Aliexpress is $7

Keyur Amin

Hello,
I have a product whose pricing appears to be zero.
The price in AliExpress store is $7 and I clicked 'Update' button and it started updating.
It is now 27 minutes and it is still loading.
How long should we wait?
Screen Shot 2018-12-07 at 12.14.20 pm.png

Moreover, when I click 'Update' in AliDropship > AliExpress > Updates, I have the same problem. The progress bar do not move at all. There are mere 17 products in the store.

I am using Google Chrome
The extension is working fine and it has that green icon
AliExpress website is open on another tab in the same Chrome browser.

Update: I just checked the products list and one product that I am talking about is in the Draft mode. How is this possible when that same product is available on AliExpress with all its variations? OR is it that when the product is getting updated, it is being sent to the draft mode?

Update 2:

When I looked at the variations tab, all the variations status is OFF which is what is making the price to be zero as no variation is enabled. However, there are variations available and more than 1900+ in quantity, but then how does this variations gets disabled even though it is available in AliExpress

Screen Shot 2018-12-07 at 12.30.51 pm.png

Update 3:

I read somewhere on the forum that someone clicked on the reset link and a popup was opened asking to update the product.
I tried that.
For those who have no idea where is this 'Reset' coming from - it is in the Products > Edit Product (your desired product) > Scroll down to Supplier > Reset
Clicking on the 'Reset' button will open up a popup as shown below:
Screen Shot 2018-12-07 at 12.36.14 pm.png
Upon clicking and updating the product, which was done in seconds, I see that the product is now updated perfectly with all variations and correct pricing as below:
Screen Shot 2018-12-07 at 12.35.59 pm.png

This exercise was easy and fast.

However, the Update button didn't work as intended.
Not on the product page and also not on the Alidropship > AliExpress > Updates page.

Last edited:

Christina

Administrator
Hello, dear client!

Hello,
I have a product whose pricing appears to be zero.
The price in AliExpress store is $7 and I clicked 'Update' button and it started updating.
It is now 27 minutes and it is still loading.
How long should we wait?
View attachment 7228

Moreover, when I click 'Update' in AliDropship > AliExpress > Updates, I have the same problem. The progress bar do not move at all. There are mere 17 products in the store.

I am using Google Chrome
The extension is working fine and it has that green icon
AliExpress website is open on another tab in the same Chrome browser.

The update might be stuck due to different reasons. One of them is a third-party plugin which can block our plugin and extension scripts preventing their proper functioining. Could you please PM me your domain name and WP login details to check the issue?

Update: I just checked the products list and one product that I am talking about is in the Draft mode. How is this possible when that same product is available on AliExpress with all its variations? OR is it that when the product is getting updated, it is being sent to the draft mode?

Perhaps, the product can't be updated and restored from the Draft. I will check the product and update option.