Pricing Formula Not Updating

kstirto

So I have created pricing formula (1), and after importing the product (2) I could see the pricing formula is applied correctly. However the price won't display until I manually type in Regular Price and Sale Price (3). What am I missing here? Why do I need a formula pricing if I still have to input the price manually? Please help... thanks.

Attachments

• PricingFormula.jpg
    PricingFormula.jpg
    220.5 KB · Views: 21

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
So I have created pricing formula (1), and after importing the product (2) I could see the pricing formula is applied correctly. However the price won't display until I manually type in Regular Price and Sale Price (3). What am I missing here? Why do I need a formula pricing if I still have to input the price manually? Please help... thanks.
Please PM me your domain name and WordPress login and password - i will check it out. There must be some conflict with other plugin, because pricing formula works fine on our test woo-site.

Adepeju

Please PM me your domain name and WordPress login and password - i will check it out. There must be some conflict with other plugin, because pricing formula works fine on our test woo-site.

Hi Victoria, I know this thread has been long posted but I'm currently having the same problems. Pls help.

patayintattoo

Hello Victoria - I am having a similar problem with my pricing markup formula. In addition, now when I try to attempt to update my pricing formula, it just freezes and the progress bar remains at zero. Was wondering if you could provide some insight into how I can resolve this. Thank you kindly and looking forward to your response.

Attachments

• screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    186.3 KB · Views: 13