Pricing bug with AliDroShip Woo 1.6.70 HELP!!!

Fred-Dzign

Alidropship Woo 1.6.70
Wordpress 6.5.2
PHP 8.1.28
WooCommerce 8.8.2
AliDropShip Google Extension 3.0.0.73

Hello, I've noticed a problem with the display of the prices of my products. The price displayed on my site does not correspond to the price displayed on Aliexpress + the price tagging formula. The price on my site is too low. What's more, if I use the API auto command, it orders in $ whereas I only use €. € is my default currency on aliexpress, alidropship woo and woocommerce.

Need help as I'm eating into my margin with the wrong prices!!!!

Last edited:

Fred-Dzign

When I launch a product update, only 51 out of 86 are updated... It's really annoying, please find a solution quickly !!!

Last edited:

ranzki

Whole plugin is filled with plugins when updating loads of products just can't order anymore, prices are too low and so on

Fred-Dzign

I sent an email to support and this is their reply:
Julia
Please check if you are using the latest version of the AliDropshp (Woo) plugin:

AliDropship plugin - ver. 1.9.1.5
AliDropship Woo plugin - ver. 1.6.70

You can download the latest version of the plugin here: https://alidropship.com/updates-plugin/

Make sure to choose the right version of the plugin (Original or Woo) and the correct PHP version of your server. In case, if you don't know what's your PHP version, check this guide below: https://help.alidropship.com/en/art...know-your-php-version-and-change-it-in-cpanel

• Please, make sure that your AliDropship Google Chrome extension is of the latest version - ver. 3.0.0.73.

You can delete and install it again here.

• Once done, please, authorize through the AliExpress API:

To authorize your AliExpress API, please go to AliDropship (in the orange box) => AliExpress Login => click Login => Get Code => Sign in with your AliExpress account credentials => Authorize => copy the code => get back to your WordPress dashboard and paste it => click Code Verification. Done!

• If you've completed the aforementioned instructions, please run a full update of your products by going to AliDropship => Settings => Updates => Update Now.

If you are using our markup formula, please update prices after all products are up-to-date.

Please mind that if you haven't made any purchase through your AliExpress account, you can get the welcome deal price for all products. To solve this, you need to buy something from AliExpress. It can be any item for $1 or less.

the API connection is OK, everything is up to date.