Price = 0

I have imported several products into my store. The price is not shown. If I manually input a price on the individual product, it still shows as £0.

I'm using Alidropship Plugin for Woocommerce with the Divi theme. I have tried other "default" themes and the problem persists.

Christina

Administrator
Staff member
I have imported several products into my store. The price is not shown. If I manually input a price on the individual product, it still shows as £0.

I'm using Alidropship Plugin for Woocommerce with the Divi theme. I have tried other "default" themes and the problem persists.
Could you please send me in a PM your domain name, WP access details and the examples of the imported products to check the issue? Thank you.

Could you please send me in a PM your domain name, WP access details and the examples of the imported products to check the issue? Thank you.
I feel a little uncomfortable giving out WP access details to anyone. Could you provide me with a list of debugging steps? Thanks.

For the record and any other users with a similar issue, use a plugin such as Wordpress Database Reset (there are others to choose from) and reset your Wordpress site. This cleared my issues. I'm not sure I would have been happy to do this if the development of my site had been more advanced but, on this occasion, it worked.