Price = 0

esteeven

I have imported several products into my store. The price is not shown. If I manually input a price on the individual product, it still shows as £0.

I'm using Alidropship Plugin for Woocommerce with the Divi theme. I have tried other "default" themes and the problem persists.

Christina

Administrator
I have imported several products into my store. The price is not shown. If I manually input a price on the individual product, it still shows as £0.

I'm using Alidropship Plugin for Woocommerce with the Divi theme. I have tried other "default" themes and the problem persists.

Could you please send me in a PM your domain name, WP access details and the examples of the imported products to check the issue? Thank you.

esteeven

Could you please send me in a PM your domain name, WP access details and the examples of the imported products to check the issue? Thank you.

I feel a little uncomfortable giving out WP access details to anyone. Could you provide me with a list of debugging steps? Thanks.

Christina

Administrator
I feel a little uncomfortable giving out WP access details to anyone. Could you provide me with a list of debugging steps? Thanks.

Unfortunately, we couldn't provide you with any list because we can't guess what the issue reason is.

esteeven

For the record and any other users with a similar issue, use a plugin such as Wordpress Database Reset (there are others to choose from) and reset your Wordpress site. This cleared my issues. I'm not sure I would have been happy to do this if the development of my site had been more advanced but, on this occasion, it worked.