Premium Custom Store with poor performance and no "lifetime support" to fix it.

biavixx

I own a premium custom store, entirely designed by Alidropship team.

During pandemic 2020 I didn't invest much on ads because delivery times were uncertain and expensive, so I decided to make marketing courses for future use.
Well, I decided to focus on Google Ads, and during my training they recomend you check your site performance and acessbility, so it can be better ranked by Google, and for a competitive customer experience.

To my surprise, the performance of the store is extremely poor, around 14% of a 100%(optimum performance). That means the website takes too long to launch, among other technical stuff, possibly including alidropship plugin itself.

Report.png

second report by GT Metrix, used by google (I have the full document):

ReportGT.png

For almost a MONTH I've been asking help to the support team, and being completely ignored on my urgency. Finally, today they replied saying that the store has no problem (what? did you see the report numbers?) and with a lot of suggestions "I" should do to TRY to fix the problem (no garantees)

See, I am studying to do a proper marketing and mannaging and with it I found the issue. I know I'm the one who runs the store, but I honestly thought (or was scamed into it) that when I needed technical support on the custom store I would have it promptly.

The big issue is that with this poor performance, Google won't list me on my niche, or if it does, I'll be spending more money than my competition. And WORST: if I do get listed in front page, my customers are just leaving because of how slow the website is to launch.

ALMOST A MONTH of emails, and today the team told me they saw no problem whatsoever (?!) and gave me a list of things I(!) should do to fix the store poor construction (entirely made by alidropship team and plugin).

I am deeply disappointed to believe I was payed so much (USD 800,00) for a LIE, and left on my own devices to figure things out.

And if no one from alidropship comes to SOLVE the issue, I'll spread the word on this absurd.

Hope Yaros is having some coffee and reading this forum.

chris37

I own a premium custom store, entirely designed by Alidropship team.

During pandemic 2020 I didn't invest much on ads because delivery times were uncertain and expensive, so I decided to make marketing courses for future use.
Well, I decided to focus on Google Ads, and during my training they recomend you check your site performance and acessbility, so it can be better ranked by Google, and for a competitive customer experience.

To my surprise, the performance of the store is extremely poor, around 14% of a 100%(optimum performance). That means the website takes too long to launch, among other technical stuff, possibly including alidropship plugin itself.

View attachment 14309

second report by GT Metrix, used by google (I have the full document):

View attachment 14311

For almost a MONTH I've been asking help to the support team, and being completely ignored on my urgency. Finally, today they replied saying that the store has no problem (what? did you see the report numbers?) and with a lot of suggestions "I" should do to TRY to fix the problem (no garantees)

See, I am studying to do a proper marketing and mannaging and with it I found the issue. I know I'm the one who runs the store, but I honestly thought (or was scamed into it) that when I needed technical support on the custom store I would have it promptly.

The big issue is that with this poor performance, Google won't list me on my niche, or if it does, I'll be spending more money than my competition. And WORST: if I do get listed in front page, my customers are just leaving because of how slow the website is to launch.

ALMOST A MONTH of emails, and today the team told me they saw no problem whatsoever (?!) and gave me a list of things I(!) should do to fix the store poor construction (entirely made by alidropship team and plugin).

I am deeply disappointed to believe I was payed so much (USD 800,00) for a LIE, and left on my own devices to figure things out.

And if no one from alidropship comes to SOLVE the issue, I'll spread the word on this absurd.

Hope Yaros is having some coffee and reading this forum.

Hi, i say it many time the alidropship plugin is demanding plugin , but if you configurating correct is can have higher number in this meter ,
In the end of the day the most important part is how fast the website is load . First you can check your image if they are larger for example and make them smaller or check a better hosting provider.

Yaros

Staff member
Hello, could you please PM me and provide your site URL and the name of your project manager?

davidson

I think you need to do some template changes to optimize those results. But if that's something you can't do, maybe try this:
- disable plugins you don't need
- use cloudflare - even the free service helps in getting faster loading times for your site's visitors
- consider a Wordpress cache/optimization plugin, such as this https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-optimize/
- use Wordpress Jetpack to store images and some js/css files on Wordpress server rather than yours. (free of charge)
Not that I like them too much :D, but the Alidropship team probably has done its job in delivering a functional shop. Unfortunately, if you want a fast/responsive website, there are many other things to consider, and definitely SEO is not their expertise or at least they don't focus on it too much.

chris37

I think you need to do some template changes to optimize those results. But if that's something you can't do, maybe try this:
- disable plugins you don't need
- use cloudflare - even the free service helps in getting faster loading times for your site's visitors
- consider a Wordpress cache/optimization plugin, such as this https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-optimize/
- use Wordpress Jetpack to store images and some js/css files on Wordpress server rather than yours. (free of charge)
Not that I like them too much :D, but the Alidropship team probably has done its job in delivering a functional shop. Unfortunately, if you want a fast/responsive website, there are many other things to consider, and definitely SEO is not their expertise or at least they don't focus on it too much.

The most important part for you have a fast website is to have a better hosting provider.. I know are many cheap out there but doesn't mean cheaper is better.

chris37

I srongly disagreed!! They are SEO expect. The established stores they use to have are state of the art in SEO. This kind of services need separete people to handle it. So is normal if you want this kind of service to pay separate for this . They offer this service in the service section of them website.

A premium store cost $300 an ultimate package cost $899 But an established store was cost from $3000 - $10000 because they were generated sales and from organic and pay ads. You get what you pay for or what you work for.

I am graphic web designer myself and I understand the work is needing to be a store successful.