Possible to import whole aliexpress / real time results fetching?

Knowle

Hello guys,

I was wondering what would be the best way to do this. Basically, I will have thousands of people coming to my site, searching for hundreds of thousands of different keywords. For that I need either 1) import whole aliexpress and add some margin to it (seems impossible) 2) create a script that will automatically import the products whenever user searches for the given keyword - would anyone know how to do this? I would gladly pay..

Best regards,
Knowle

Knowle

I fail to understand what you are laughing about. As I said, I know it's impossible to import millions of products from aliexpress. What I am looking for is a script, api or a parser that would import the products real time for the given searched keyword. Real example of website doing this is explore-poverty.org - I need something like this.

Best regards,
Knowle

Direct Webstore

I fail to understand what you are laughing about. As I said, I know it's impossible to import millions of products from aliexpress.

No. You did not say that. You said "Import whole of Aliexpress" ... THAT is what we are laughing about.

What I am looking for is a script, api or a parser that would import the products real time for the given searched keyword.

That would be the job of a totally different plugin. Not AliDropship.

You would be better off asking on the "Warrior forum" or posting a job request one of the freelancer sites to find someone to write it for you.

But it sounds like a dumb idea to me. If a customer visits a site to buy stuff ... there needs to be stuff already there to interest them. If there is nothing there and they have to enter a search word to find a particular product ... well ... forget it. People like to "browse" ... the same as window shopping.

Still "funny" ... :)

your next best bet is probably just to sign up for aliexpress affiliate program and get 8.5% off all sales. that way you can just direct them there and let them deal with everything and collect commission if that's your approach.

Direct Webstore

your next best bet is probably just to sign up for aliexpress affiliate program and get 8.5% off all sales. that way you can just direct them there and let them deal with everything and collect commission if that's your approach.

He'll still need a website with products listed. And with Alidropship plugin you get the affiliate bonuses PLUS the extra profit with the markups. If he wanted to do as you say ... he may as well get one of the already made affiliate site plugins for Aliexpress.

It really is an unworkable idea in my opinion. But I'm only 1 person. He should fly the idea over at the Warrior forum. They will either laugh or applaud. :)

Knowle

Can't you read? I did say that it seems impossible and it is impossible, to import whole aliexpress. I do send the traffic to aliexpress affiliate, but out of 150k traffic it makes only $2000 per day. No idea why would I post on warriorforum, it's bunch of "gurus" selling repackaged ideas and making money on stupid people.

I came to this forum because I have alidropship already bought and wanted to make the import automatic as I said. Ofcourse I would import some products, probably few thousand, to make the website populated. I wanted to make more money than I am currently making, and if you just come here and laugh, because you have nothing better to do, then be my guest :)

Knowle

Yeah, I have some suggestions lol. For example, I did not edit anything, you would see that it is edited under the text lol. Why would I get angry about some random person who laughs at things he doesn't understand?

I simply came here to ask a question, I have no need to edit anything just for the sake of the argument. But I must thank you, even though you haven't helped me with my question, you have made my day and made me laugh :D

Direct Webstore

if you just come here and laugh, because you have nothing better to do, then be my guest

Man. If you can't tolerate negative criticism ... you'll get nowhere. Just pop the rose coloured glasses on and pretend all is wonderful. Seeing as you are getting rude about it now ... I'll be blunt ...

.... It's a fucking stupid idea. But like I said ... ask on the Warrior forum. But be prepared for more negative feedback.

Knowle

I am rude? You are saying that my idea is fucking stupid and you are laughing about it. That's a constructive critism? Doesn't seem that way :) and also making up that I have edited something lol.. funny :)

Knowle

No I did not edit the title rofl, any admin/mod can see that. :) Good, I wish you good luck with whatever you are trying to do and thank you for making me laugh :)

Knowle

You said that it is an unworkable idea without explaining it, that's pretty much the definition of useless :) I am not dense nor rude, you are the one who is.

Knowle

No my question was, how to show all the products people search for. As I said, it's impossible to import it, so I am looking for an API or a parser. I see no case closed :)

Knowle

You really can't help yourself can you? Saying the case is closed, nothing to be seen here and yet you have to come back and keep being rude :) You are just making a fool of yourself mate, but I wish you all the best. :)