POLL: What WooCommerce theme do you use with AliDropship Woo plugin?

What WooCommerce theme do you use with AliDropship Woo plugin?

• Shopper

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Storefront

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Flatsome

Votes: 21 65.6%
  • Claue

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Puca

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Porto

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Other (specify in comments)

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters

Christina

Administrator
Dear forum members!

Our team will really appreciate if you share your experience and opinions about the WooCommerce themes you use on your sites.

subinbabu

Hi am using pucca woocommerce theme from themeforest for one of my site, first of all very well optimized theme for mobile and desktop and also there support are excellent, price point of view now I think selling at $49, and for my other 2 site am using flatsome theme which is ok for me thank you...

jhepong

There someone using Avada Theme? I like that theme but I do not know if it works great with Alidropship Woo plugin

AdamMKose

I have Puca and Porto themes from ThemeForest.
I will create my first dropshipping/ but I hesitate to use them since they are not in Alidropship list.
I am trying to like the themes that are listed but still could not.

Puca is a very elegant theme, Porto is an authority in this field, also it has really nice features.

I think i am gonna try porto.
Hope Alidropship team will try these top themes and check for compatibility

Sadoun

Flatsome theme is an excellent one... The built-in UK Builder is amazing and easy to use to design a beautiful website.

It works great with Alidropship plugin and haven't had any issues with compatibility.

The only issue I have with it so far the JS and CSS optimization... The theme is creating a long TTFB loading time... It could be a compatibility issue with one of the plugins, but I have unactivated all except woocommerce, and I still notice that lag.

The Flatsome developers mentioned to me that there is a new 3.9.00 update that may resolve this issue.

If you are using the Flatsome theme, could you please check your TTFB on https://gtmetrix.com/analyze.html or let me know what was you best optimization method?