POLL: How Often Do You Use Built-in Bulk Import in AliDropship Plugin?

How Often Do You Use Built-in Bulk Import in AliDropship Plugin?

• Always

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • Seldom

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • Never

Votes: 41 85.4%

• Total voters

omktg

Apparently you struggle to comprehend when someone is expressing a personal opinion.

You are not expressing your opinion, you are simply commenting for comment, without knowing what you are talking about. :)

Which has nothing to do with Aliexpress sellers dropping their price and it being available to all.

You'll have to reread the entire paragraph so you can understand it. :)

Translation: "Please don't express an opinion differing from mine ... I find it hard to tolerate"

And we return to the same thing. If you make a simple comment or a question it will be fine. But your way of commenting and affirming things indicates that you do not know what you are talking about. :confused:

You failed to answer this simple question .. so I'll take it as a "No".

And again we come back to the same thing. You'll have to reread the entire paragraph so you can understand it. :)

and take this as confirmed.

As I told you before: If you do not like it, or do not believe in any of this, there's no problem. But please do not comment on things that you know absolutely nothing about. In this way you will really help others. ;)

Direct Webstore

Rose coloured glasses ... :)

... and still no actual answer to whether you actually do this. It just requires a simple "yes or no". It's blatantly obvious now that you don't. You're sounding like a broken record repeating a mantra over and over. Those Facebook group gurus did a good job on you. All you need to do now is to actually follow through and do it, rather than trying to convert others to it.

And when you do actually try it ... successfully, you can report back here and lets us all know about it.

Good luck.

:)

Last edited:

omktg

Rose coloured glasses ... :)
... and still no actual answer to whether you actually do this. It just requires a simple "yes or no".

It was the first thing I tested on AliExpress. And I answered it here:
https://forum.alidropship.com/threa...-import-in-alidropship-plugin.7137/post-40947

Those Facebook group gurus did a good job on you. All you need to do now is to actually follow through and do it, rather than trying to convert others to it.

I do not try to convince or convert anyone. I'm only talking about the things that I really do, and what I've done for years.

The only thing I did in this conversation was to suggest an improvement to the plugin, which could help me since I found some good sellers, and I would like to be able to add all their products with the plugin. :)

https://forum.alidropship.com/threa...-import-in-alidropship-plugin.7137/post-40772

And, I do not know what gurus you are talking about, I know perfectly what i am talking about, and I do not consider myself a guru. :cool:

Direct Webstore

t was the first thing I tested on AliExpress. And I answered it here:
https://forum.alidropship.com/threa...-import-in-alidropship-plugin.7137/post-40947

I asked if you are using this method with sellers. Not if you "tested" it. To spell it out more exactly, are you using it successfully on an ongoing basis as a viable worthwhile procedure. The fact that you refuse to give me a simple yes or no answer and instead give evasive references to vague statements of "testing it on a single occasion again leads me to presume that the answer is "No"

what I've done for years.
No. You have not been negotiating for discounts with Aliexpress sellers for years. Stop evading the issue with irrelevant statements. Stay on track.

The only thing I did in this conversation was to suggest an improvement to the plugin
... and then proceed to bible bash.

I do not know what gurus you are talking about

A tongue in cheek reference to the Facebook groups you referred to. You need to develop your sense of humour a bit or your marketing is going to be extremely bland.

I do not consider myself a guru.
I didn't suggest that you were.

And again ... instead of flapping your gums about it here and vainly trying to convince others of it's merits ... I suggest you bite the bullet and actually engage in it on ongoing basis ... THEN come back and tell us how successful it is. Comprende? I'm not interested in vague dreams, minimally "tested" procedures and theories.

Actually, I'm not interested in this at all, as I have already stated. But like an evangelical bible basher you refuse to let it go and just let me have my own opinion. You think it's "theoretically" fantastic ... I think it's a waste of time in relation to the possible savings and the number of sellers you'd have to convince. Simple as that.

Now go and actually use this method on an ongoing basis ... THEN report back. Is that simple enough to understand? I hope so, because you're as annoying as a Jehovah Witness dude bashing on my door. And seeing as you have your heart so set on it, I actually hope you are successful with it, as unlikely as that is. :)

Last edited:

omktg

I asked if you are using this method with sellers. Not if you "tested" it. To spell it out more exactly, are you using it successfully on an ongoing basis as a viable worthwhile procedure. The fact that you refuse to give me a simple yes or no answer and instead give references to vague statements of "testing it on a sinfle occasion again leads me to presume that the answer is "No"

And again ... instead of flapping your gums about it here and vainly trying to convince others of it's merits ... I suggest you bite the bullet and actually engage in it on ongoing basis ... THEN come back and tell us how successful it is. Comprende? I'm not interested in vague dreams, minimally "tested" procedures and theories.

Actually, I'm not interested in this at all, as I have already stated. But like an evangelical bible basher you refuse to let it go and just let me have my own opinion. You think it's "theoretically" fantastic ... I think it's a waste of time in relation to the possible savings and the number of sellers you'd have to convince. Simple as that.

Now go and actually use this method on an ongoing basis ... THEN report back. Is that simple enough to understand? I hope so, because you're as annoying as a Jehovah Witness dude bashing on my door. And seeing as you have your heart so set on it, I actually hope you are successful with it, as unlikely as that is. :)

Hi :),

Yes, I do it every time i find a good product to push, I contact the seller to see if he or she can give me a better price. You dont have to convince anyone. You just need to ask. As i told you before... It takes like 3 minutes. ;)

It's not that I refuse to let it go, apparently you're the one who can not stop attacking me. So I can assure you that as long as you keep doing it, I will not stop. :cool:

Direct Webstore

can not stop attacking me
I'm not attacking you. That's an all too common statement by people who can't tolerate others having a different opinion. I accept your right to dream about this ... just accept mine to reject it. Simple as that. :)

Yes, I do it every time

Way too late ... and way too easy to say. Quite simply ... I don't believe you. So get your bible out of my face. Thanks. :)

I will not stop.

Knock yourself out ... but I've just closed my door. LOL :)

Last edited:

omktg

Way too late ... and way too easy to say. Quite simply ... I don't believe you. So get your bible out of my face. Thanks. :)

:) You are so funny...

giphy.webp

cansme3

Lately often - but not for importing bulk but one by one! Google chrome plugin been having attitude with importing images in gallery.

Direct Webstore

Most people don't read the "fine print". It's first impressions with first time visits that count. But as long as you like it ... cool. :)
But a big banner at the top proclaiming that would probably be a good idea.

WeBulkSale

Most people don't read the "fine print". It's first impressions with first time visits that count. But as long as you like it ... cool. :)
But a big banner at the top proclaiming that would probably be a good idea.

That suggestion of yours is a good piece of advice. Do you have more suggestions for beefing up the store?