POLL: How Often Do You Use Built-in Bulk Import in AliDropship Plugin?

How Often Do You Use Built-in Bulk Import in AliDropship Plugin?

• Always

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • Seldom

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • Never

Votes: 41 85.4%

• Total voters

Direct Webstore

So you are an automation engineer, but this contradict your first statement: "My biggest issue with this is that suppliers from AliExpress sneak their store names and website links and up sell products etc into their description and images" This should not be an issue for an automation engineer.
He really should be removing the entire description and writing his own, but you're right, devising a WP or webpage script to automatically remove links from a piece of text would be relatively simple ... and I only have a Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Engineering (as out of date as it is .. lol), which has almost nothing to do with webpage/CMS scripts like an "automation engineer" does. LOL :)

A simple Google search reveals heaps of possibilities out there already ...
https://www.google.com.au/search?rl...10i30k1j0i13i5i30k1j0i8i13i30k1.0.zvenLjNMBPY

But really, it's pointless, the entire description needs to be deleted and rewritten with original content.

If only Google Searches could be automated to deliver results to you inbox before you even thought about something, he'd already be aware of the present possibilities and wouldn't be wasting his time wishing for them here in this forum. :)

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

If you find a way to identify someone has watermarked an image and remove it without interfering with the original image then let me know!

Sadly this falls into the 1% I cannot automate

Until perfect artificial intelligence is perfected ... it's impossible. We just have to make do with our "eyes" and "photoshop" (or drop the image into Google Image Search and find an identical image without the watermark ... easy to do)

Mar

That's good to know. I personally wouldn't even bother trying to get discounts from sellers. Way too much hassle negotiating with them and keeping track of them, especially if you have lots of varied products from lots of different sellers ... in addition to all the other tasks involved in running and promoting a dropshipping business. I'm happy enough to use the "Find cheaper sellers" option for each product I add.
Same as me. I'm just wondering why some people here are so concerned about AliExpress sellers, even talk about negotiating prices with them which I believe is far from being realistic. As long as you filter which seller is reliable, that's all, let AliExpress deal with them and you spend your energy with marketing which is the hardest part of this business. Maybe they saw that video you posted. It is not even an AliExpress video, it's just from another misguided Alidropship promoter.

omktg

You pay your order with AliExpress. Prices in AliExpress apply to everybody, meaning no special prices to dropshippers. AliExpress sellers cannot give you negotiated price unless you pay them directly which is not allowed.

Unfortunately, you are wrong.

Of course you can negotiate better prices with a seller on AliExpress. You just have to talk to the seller you are working with so he/she can create a new page on that same product at a lower price [the product will be shown on AliExpress without sales ... because it is a new page]

This way you do not have to fix a payment with them outside of AliExpress, if you do not want it.

But, that is just the first step.

Then when you have a winning product. You can continue working with the same seller in AliExpress. Or you can look for a sourcing agent that has a warehouse to process the orders.

If you can find one which you can work with, the only thing you do next, is to buy the product you are selling on Alibaba.com, or directly to the manufacturer, and send it to your agent's warehouse.

And what you have to do once a day is download all the sales of your product in CSV, or EXCEL and send them by mail for processing [you pay in advance] ... then in 24 hours the people in charge of this process, who work with your agent will send you an excel chart with all the orders processed and the tracking codes of each order, for you or your assistant to update them in your store.

That's basically how it works.

If you would like to process 1000 orders a day 1 by 1 on AliExpress, it is likely that you will never finish.

Here is a group to which I belong, where many people are super advanced in all these processes, if you are interested:
Screenshot_207.png

Here you can see Steve withdrawing $1.10 Million USD to his bank account. He basically started dropshipping, and then when he finds a good niche, he builds a store around it, and process everything with his agents, and if the niche is really good, then he creates a brand around it, and creates his own products:

Looks that the video cant be embedded, because it is a private group, but you can apply to it if you are interested.

Mar

Of course you can negotiate better prices with a seller on AliExpress. You just have to talk to the seller you are working with so he/she can create a new page on that same product at a lower price [the product will be shown on AliExpress without sales ... because it is a new page]
Once the new price is in AliExpress, that is for everybody. If you understand no special prices for dropshippers.

omktg

Once the new price is in AliExpress, that is for everybody. If you understand no special prices for dropshippers.

Apparently you are one of the people who do not understand the first time. Do not worry, you'll get there.

Mar

Apparently you are one of the people who do not understand the first time. Do not worry, you'll get there.
Again, when the new prices is in AliExpress, it is for everybody. Where is the special price for dropshipper in that case? I don't even have to think again to understand it.

omktg

Again, when the new prices is in AliExpress, it is for everybody. Where is the special price for dropshipper in that case? I don't even have to think again to understand it.

As i said before, you will get there eventually.
But Mar really, why don't you try it instead of talking like a newbie with no experience?

When a seller at AliExpress creates another page on the same product at a lower price and gives you the link to it, you will be the first to promote it. Also the product will not have any sales, so other Dropshippers will avoid it.

Your only job is to hurry and scale your ad campaigns.

Mar

As i said before, you will get there eventually.
But Mar really, why don't you try it instead of talking like a newbie with no experience?

When a seller at AliExpress creates another page on the same product at a lower price and gives you the link to it, you will be the first to promote it. Also the product will not have any sales, so other Dropshippers will avoid it.

Your only job is to hurry and scale your ad campaigns.
So it is special price for you?

Direct Webstore

Only for a few hours maybe ... then, like you said when everyone else has discovered it, it's no longer "special"
You'd have to be motivated by extreme greed to go through all the hassle omktg describes.

For me, personally, as I said above, it's not worth the hassle. The profit from 7 stores ran normally without all that hassle will be plenty for me. I work to live ... not live to work. People need a sane balance of work/fun to have a happy life.

Unless of course spending all your waking hours making HEAPS of money that you don't really need is a massive turn on .. in that case, go for it. LOL :)

Mar

Nope... Only if you do not know what you are doing.

It would not take more than 3 minutes to contact a seller on AliExpress.
It is not a question of if we know how to contact a seller. In fact everybody know about it. What we are talking about here is the so called negotiated price. There is no such thing unless you pay directly to the seller. Once the product is posted in AliExpress, it is for everybody.

omktg

It is not a question of if we know how to contact a seller. In fact everybody know about it. What we are talking about here is the so called negotiated price. There is no such thing unless you pay directly to the seller. Once the product is posted in AliExpress, it is for everybody.
Hey Mar,

I get your point. But it does not work that way either.

When negotiating a lower price, if you have decided to continue using AliExpress, then yes... that price will be available for everyone on that platform. I do not know if it is possible for them to place a product as unlisted. I have never asked them.

But, it is not that you have only hours to promote it before the others.

If you decided to do something like this, it would be because you have a product that is selling super well in one of your stores.

Also, you need to have an advertising campaign, be it on Facebook, Instagram, or on any other platform that has a good ROI. It must be above 35 or 45% because when you scale, your ROI will begin to decrease.

So the only way for another Dropshipper to compete with you would be copying all your advertising campaign and targeting audience... And this will not happen in a couple of hours, unless from the beginning someone is spying on you.

There are tools like Adplexity, with which people spy ads on Facebook and other platforms, but even if your ads appear on Adplexity, you would still have time to scale your campaigns before your competitors can reach you. It all depends on how much experience you have in marketing.

Mar

I get your point. But it does not work that way either.
My point is there is no such thing as negotiated price. There is no such thing as special price unless you pay directly to the seller. It work or does not work that way either is another story.

omktg

My point is there is no such this as negotiated price.

If you ask a seller to lower the price, and he accepts... Then you would have negotiated a lower price.

Whether you decide to continue working with AliExpress or not, is your decision.

Direct Webstore

Only for a few hours maybe
Nope... Only if you do not know what you are doing.
Rubbish. There is nothing I could do to effect the habits others and what products they use.

When negotiating a lower price, if you have decided to continue using AliExpress, then yes... that price will be available for everyone on that platform.
And here you contradict what you just said above. Also, the time spent on trying to find sellers who will drop their price on items which will be available to everyone is a dream. There are much better ways to spend your time, such as creating original content for your site and developing better marketing strategies.

It would not take more than 3 minutes to contact a seller on AliExpress.
I'm talking about multiple sellers and multiple negotiations. But like I said, if someone enjoys spending extra time squeezing out every cent they can out of a venture rather than spending that time on other things ... they can go for it.

Do you actually do this yourself? I have the feeling you've just been reading about it from a bunch of self proclaimed gurus and they have done an excellent job of convincing you of it's merits. But if you want to knock yourself out pursuing it, go ahead and good luck. I'm just stating a personal opinion that it's not for me. I have better and more productive things to do with my time.

:)

Last edited:

omktg

Rubbish. There is nothing I could do to effect the habits others and what products they use.

That way of thinking is simply mediocre. And your comments reflect it. :)

And here you contradict what you just said above. Also, the time spent on trying to find sellers who will drop their price on items which will be available to everyone is a dream. There are much better ways to spend your time, such as creating original content for your site and developing better marketing strategies.

Nope. Here you are just talking like someone who doesn't know anything about Marketing. :confused:

I'm talking about multiple sellers and multiple negotiations. But like I said, if someone enjoys spending extra time squeezing out every cent they can out of a venture rather than spending that time on other things ... they can go for it.

I knew from the beginning that you were thinking of multiple sellers / products / negotiations. And that proves that you know absolutely nothing of what you are talking about. :cool:

Do you actually do this yourself? I have the feeling you've just been reading about it from a bunch of self proclaimed gurus and they have done an excellent job of convincing you of it's merits.

The first thing I tested on AliExpress was to ask a seller if he could set a better price for me based on my sales volume. And this is because it's something I've done before as an affiliate on different affiliate networks. It is a normal practice.

I have been a performance marketer for almost 10 years. And I run advertising campaigns on different platforms. For the past couple of years I mainly use Facebook, but when I started with paid traffic I used Adwords, and POP mostly.

This is not about gurus or not, apparently you do not understand things very well. There are people all over the world who really know what they are doing, and do not consider themselves gurus.

We have Skype and Telegram groups, conferences every year in several countries such as Thailand, Germany, United States, Spain, etc.

If you do not like it, or do not believe in any of this, there's no problem. But please do not comment on things that you know absolutely nothing about. In this way you will really help others. :)

Direct Webstore

apparently you do not understand things very well.
Apparently you struggle to comprehend when someone is expressing a personal opinion on haggling over a few cents with multiple sellers or spending my time in more productive ways. (Such as original content production and marketing).

I have been a performance marketer for almost 10 years.
Which has nothing to do with the hassle negotiating with multiple Aliexpress sellers to drop their price and it being available to all rather than spending time on actual "Performance Marketing".

If you do not like it, or do not believe in any of this, there's no problem.
You got something right ... lol :)

But please do not comment on things that you know absolutely nothing about.
Translation: "Please don't express an opinion differing from mine ... I find it hard to tolerate"

Do you actually do this yourself?
You failed to answer this simple question .. so I'll take it as a "No".

self proclaimed gurus and they have done an excellent job of convincing you of it's merits.
... and take this as confirmed.

:)