Poll: Do you use Alidropship or Alidropship Woo?

Do you use Alidropship or Alidropship Woo?

• Total voters

Mar

@Direct Webstore. Is Interserver better than my existing host (SiteGround)? And which plan do you recommend for starting out?
STANDARD WEB HOSTING? I am coming up to the renewal date, and the prices with them have shot right up.
I was with Siteground and it is a long story. Yes, most host provider including Siteground, renewal prize cost much than the the initial sign up. Not only that InterServer is much better as what I have experienced until now, cost wise it is also very cheap and it has this PRICE LOCK GUARANTEE. The sign up cost never change.
1555852510937.png

jasbro

@DWS! ok, thanks for advices. Also can you tell me advantage of woo plugin, what is main differences, what if i dont change to woo plugin and remains with original?
Also can i transfer my plugin to other domain?As its i know that plugin can not be used with more than 1 site at the same time, but can i uninstall from one and install on other site?thanks

Direct Webstore

can you tell me advantage of woo plugin, what is main differences
The MAIN difference is that it has hundreds of themes to choose from and hundreds of extra plugins to choose from which makes it's potential functionality much more than the Original. There is also a learning curve involved in setting it up and using it.
The basic differences are here ... https://help.alidropship.com/installation/alidropship-or-alidropship-woo-what-plugin-to-choose

what if i dont change to woo plugin and remains with original?
The Original is best for newbies, for people who don't want to bother spending up to a couple of weeks or so learning how to set up and use Woo or for people who just want an off the shelf "plug and play" solution.

can i transfer my plugin to other domain?
Write to support@alidropship.com and ask them to reset your license. Then it can be used on another site.

Last edited:

caroline

I've gone from Original to Woo, back to the Original again, and finally back to Woo again. Even with Woo's CPU problems, which are easily managed by following the tips in this forum ... I find it much more flexible functions wise with the Flatsome theme plus with all the extra plugins available.

And the CPU problem WILL be fixed by Woocommerce in the future (I hope). There's already a beta plugin on Github which spreads the products over several database tables instead of everything being in one table which is the cause of the problem. Don't ask me for the link, you'll have to search for it. I don't need to use it. By following guidelines I don't have the CPU problem ... yet.

Hi thanks for the reply. Does it cost to go from original to Woo? If so how much? and is it easy to do? Thanks

Direct Webstore

caroline said:
Hi thanks for the reply. Does it cost to go from original to Woo? If so how much? and is it easy to do? Thanks

You pay for the license and it can be used with either plugin. Original or Woo. No extra cost.

Easy to do? There is a learning curve involved. When I first used Woo it took me about 2 weeks to learn everything, try different themes etc. If you're experienced with Wordpress already it helps.

So i'd say it's "moderately" difficult, but if you're prepared to read the Woocommerce and Alidropship documentation, experiment and use a bit of trial and error ... the end results are great.

Docs
https://help.alidropship.com/?q=Woocommerce
https://docs.woocommerce.com/

If you decide to give it a go ... BACKUP your Original plugin site (files and database) so you can go back to it if Woo is not to your liking.

;)