Plugin support issues and suggestions

Anson

Please find my below questions about AliDropShip plugin I just purchased. Thanks.

1. Cache Plugin
Do AliDropship support Siteground SuperCacher Cache plugin as below?
https://srd.wordpress.org/plugins/sg-cachepress/
If not, any cache plugin recommeded?

2. Store Theme
Saw from the forum post that a new theme is developed as below one, could you tell me how to get it? Or any other theme available?
http://nailsstuff.com/

3. Payment Option Sandbox
Does it support Sandbox/Trial Payment for PayPal & Stripe for our testing?

4. SEO Plugin
Any Wordpress SEO plugin recommended?

5. Export Order to CSV
Any method/plugin suggested to export the order to CSV?
If not, please consider to add this feature as it's essential for us to export the orders (with all fields) to suppliers for mass products fullfilment.

6. [Critical] Woocommerce Support
I am an experienced Woocommerce shop builder, is it any plan to make this plugin works with Woocomemrce system? As there are many great plugins to solve the above issue at once.
Please consider to add Woocommerce support ASAP, as it should solve many feature request issue at once.
I can help do alpha/beta testing for the WC support, if you want.

Thanks a lot.

Yaros

Staff member
1. WP SuperCache plugin is recommended.

2. The theme section will be available soon, where you can download all themes. Now you can contact me on Skype: yarosnevsky and I will send you the second theme directly.

3. Stripe, PayU, 2CO provide such option.

4. SEO options are available with AliDropship plugin, however you can use other plugins like Yost for example.

5. There is no such option.

6. We are working on this.

Anson

Thanks for your reply.

For 5. Export Order to CSV, It's essential for us to export the orders to suppliers for mass products fullfilment.
Could you consider to add this feature? Thanks.

Simos

What would be the point with mass products fulfillment when working with aliexpress?

I understand that in a regular ecommerce store you would have to send your supplier a CSV with all the products you want to add to your stock and have them shipped to your warehouse/fulfillment center.

Since the supplier is also your order fulfiller why do you need a CSV? You just place the orders from the site.

The only use I can think for it in this case would be to send the CSV to the supplier's email so you can skip aliexpress all together and just pay him through PayPal to get a better price.

Anson

If you get high no. of daily (>15) purchase from products of a supplier, you can ask them if they accept CSV order placing (with all receipient info they needed).
They will send you a specific Aliexpress link for checkout. After checkout, supplier will give you updated CSV with all tracking code for us to import to store.

That's how we work for large no. of order.

Beckster

Saves a huge amount of time on our side - and also if you do hire a VA, you save money IF you can get supplier to accept a CSV - means VA can work on other stuff (saves time therefore money). Also as far as payments it's more favourable with the bank with a larger one time transaction than many tiny transactions, which can lead to a lot of problems our end of things...I have the plugin installed for CSV exports (downloads) to an excel file and can be automated to send (to me) or a VA for the end of each day....not really wanting to give that up :).

Last edited:

Anson

Saves a huge amount of time on our side - and also if you do hire a VA, you save money IF you can get supplier to accept a CSV - means VA can work on other stuff (saves time therefore money). Also as far as payments it's more favourable with the bank with a larger one time transaction than many tiny transactions, which can lead to a lot of problems our end of things...I have the plugin installed for CSV exports (downloads) to an excel file and can be automated to send (to me) or a VA for the end of each day....not really wanting to give that up :).

Hi Beckster, may I know if your plugin works with order in Alidropship? Thanks.

Beckster

Hi Anson, - I didn't get as far as installing the Alidropship because it doesn't integrate with Woo! I made a mistake thinking it did. This is why I sadly refunded! The simple answer is 'no' - I believe a CSV plugin doesn't integrate, but I'm not really the one to answer on anything technical. As far as I understand, I don't think you can add any other plugins to the store templates especially the woo commerce cart orders and checkout, which is my number one concern...

I'm sticking around here because next week there is rumour a new plugin might be launched by the team here that "does" everything with Alidropship AND integrates with Woo...

I also heard though that no templates will be compatible with the new woo plugin which is rather disappointing. I have no idea if I can get a store simply customised and set up on their servers too...sounds a very good package and like the very helpful customer service so far.

Thanks for asking.

Good morning....

I am new... And i know this has been mention in the site about theme....

But still i would like to ask about it. I have a FLATSOME THEME and i would like to use it because of so many reasons. And i love also the alidropship plugins. Is there a way that i can use both......

Please.....

Thanks to all for kind consideration of my question.... i just want this to be out of my system.

Yaros

Staff member
Good morning....

I am new... And i know this has been mention in the site about theme....

But still i would like to ask about it. I have a FLATSOME THEME and i would like to use it because of so many reasons. And i love also the alidropship plugins. Is there a way that i can use both......

Please.....

Thanks to all for kind consideration of my question.... i just want this to be out of my system.
The plugin does not support third-party themes.

Milos

CSV products exporter is crucial to export products to my Facebook or Twiter store.

Last edited:

Milos

I have WP 4.7.2, DaVinci theme (supplied by AliDropship), latest WooCommerce installed.

After importing producsts from AliExpress the TITLE and INFO columns are very narrow. Any way to adjust the width ? Thx/Column_Width.png

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I have WP 4.7.2, DaVinci theme (supplied by AliDropship), latest WooCommerce installed.

After importing producsts from AliExpress the TITLE and INFO columns are very narrow. Any way to adjust the width ? Thx/View attachment 346
Hello , if you use WOO commerce, please be noted that you need to use AliDropship WOO plugin and WOO theme. You can't use DaVinci theme with WOO commerce. It is not compatible.

Milos

Thank you.

Can someone advise how to log into my AliDropship account ? After the purchase I was redirected to download for free 1 of 3 WP themes (DaVinci among them) thinking it is compatible with AliDropsip plug in for Woo (I downloaded Zen version). Now I cannot find he link neither the download link

Thx.

Milos

...also after intense testing I find DaVinci theme works perfectly with AliDropship for Woo, just WP PRODUCTS columns are all screwed up

Milos

Plugin stopped importing today -> Use Direct Import. On a AliExpress product page -> clicked on IMPORT -> it start scanning the page......message: "Please wait, your item is being added...."..and I was awaiting for 15 minutes -> still not imported. Using Google Chrome with AliDropship extension...I only imported 5 products when stopped importing..However IMPORT PRODUCTS -> APPLY FILTER returns products and import well

Attachments

• ali1.png
    ali1.png
    68.5 KB · Views: 5
  • ali2.png
    ali2.png
    20.6 KB · Views: 6