Plugin is for sale but not working

rgabor

I have purchased the plugin yesterday. Unfortunately I did not read this forum at that stage. I have installed it and then nothing was working. I have contacted the support, and they have informed me that they are aware of the issue and will be fixed. No ETA though. I have then checked this forum and have seen that this issue is there for a while now. Others have reported it. So why this plugin for sale still, when the product does not working? Should I wait for a fix? If yes, how to do business in the mean time? Or should I get a refund? How that process works?

Sergei Alidropship

Administrator
Staff member
I have purchased the plugin yesterday. Unfortunately I did not read this forum at that stage. I have installed it and then nothing was working. I have contacted the support, and they have informed me that they are aware of the issue and will be fixed. No ETA though. I have then checked this forum and have seen that this issue is there for a while now. Others have reported it. So why this plugin for sale still, when the product does not working? Should I wait for a fix? If yes, how to do business in the mean time? Or should I get a refund? How that process works?
Hello! Please, could you tell what doesn't work? Alidropship Plugin is working well but the Alidropship Extension is fixing right now but all the main functions are working.

rgabor

When I try to import item/items from Aliexpress, after clicking Import, beside a short airplane animation, nothing is happening. It is just displaying on the top, product up to date, however, nothing is imported to my store.

bradlyb

I just started using the plugin last week.
Importing is working for me. I imported directly from AliExpress.

My issue is fulfilling orders (automatic does not work right now). My concerns are that they have no ETA on when it will be fixed, and it seems like this has been an issue, on and off, for years (some posts about the same issue from 2020).

Apparently this is because of the sheer complexity of AliExpress (which makes sense). Each regional part of their site is different from an API perspective, so when something is changed on AliExpress, the chrome extension breaks.

There are other plugins that import products, that are free. The main appeal of AliDropship is that it makes ordering easy, and syncs inventory and prices. Honestly, I WANT it to work, but the development team seems really slow to fix issues.

Their support does respond quickly, though.

rgabor

When I try to import item/items from Aliexpress, after clicking Import, beside a short airplane animation, nothing is happening. It is just displaying on the top, product up to date, however, nothing is imported to my store.
Looks like latest update of the Chrome plugin has fixed this issue. Product is now added to the import list. Will continue to test if there are any more issues

bradlyb

Looks like latest update of the Chrome plugin has fixed this issue. Product is now added to the import list. Will continue to test if there are any more issues
I made an order to test the fulfillment system. I would make sure to test that.