Plugin doesn't has full functions for me

lektro

Hello, I bought a plugin and I am quite happy with automatically order placing, but I am very disapointed for tracking number updating and it sending. The plugin doesn't automatically updates trackings and order numbers from Aliexpress, I wrote to the support and they told me to add order numbers manually because of uknow reason they doesn't update.. Come one guys I paid full price so I want to access to the full functions, I don't want to send tracking information manually because the plugin should do that.. Consultant Igor has my admin panel access, but he doesn't did anything to make this problem solved so I hope that I can get some help on this forum because it came a headache for me.. Thanks in advance!

Direct Webstore

Come one guys I paid full price so I want to access to the full functions,
The functions as described in the docs all function. You should READ it sometime as it will possibly save you time with future "problems"

I don't want to send tracking information manually because the plugin should do that.
Why should it? The tracking is dealt with by tracking companies like 17track ... not Aliexpress. You really should READ things and get your facts straight before complaining. EVERYONE knows about all this already.

The plugin doesn't automatically updates trackings and order numbers from Aliexpress
Again .. Aliexpress does NOT deal with tracking numbers. The postal tracking companies like 17track deal with them. Get this basic fact into your head.

I hope that I can get some help on this forum because it came a headache for me.
Here's some help. The documentation ... READ it. https://help.alidropship.com/?q=tracking

:)

lektro

Thank you for your reply, but I should disagree with some points that you explained.

The functions as described in the docs all function. You should READ it sometime as it will possibly save you time with future "problems"

Documentation doesn't work because tracking numbers doesn't update automatically, you think I didn't try it?

he functions as described in the docs all function. You should READ it sometime as it will possibly save you time with future "problems"

It is as described, but it doesn't work on my store.

Why should it? The tracking is dealt with by tracking companies like 17track ... not Aliexpress. You really should READ things and get your facts straight before complaining. EVERYONE knows about all this already.

The streight fact is that tracking numbers doesn't update automaticaly on my store, tracking numbers are on Aliexpress platform and plugin is scraping info from Aliexpress not from third part companies.

Again .. Aliexpress does NOT deal with tracking numbers. The postal tracking companies like 17track deal with them. Get this basic fact into your head.

Could you please explain more? Trackings are updating on Aliexpress platform and plugin doesn't catch the tracking information from aliexpress and it doesn't update it automatically on wordpress,I don't mean tracking parcel information I mean tracking numbers - they isn't updating on my wordpress website, It's not about the parcel way and location it's all about that plugin doesn't update ,,TRACKING NUMBERS'' on my wordpress website even it doesn't update order numbers.

lektro

I don't want to send tracking information manually because the plugin should do that. - I explain what I mean with this point. I don't mean that plugin should send tracking information as parcel way - I mean plugin should send TRACKING NUMBER information and where to track it.

lektro

I add a screenshot as a proof that it doesn't update tracking numbers on my store, don't tell me that I didn't press the button to synchronise it or I didn't logged into my aliexpress account, because I done it dozen of times.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-09-24 at 17.32.23.png
    Screen Shot 2018-09-24 at 17.32.23.png
    26.2 KB · Views: 10

lektro

Screenshot showing that tracking numbers doesn't update on my store same as order numbers.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-09-24 at 17.34.36.png
    Screen Shot 2018-09-24 at 17.34.36.png
    88.8 KB · Views: 12

Direct Webstore

Mate. Once the Aliexpress seller sends you the Order Shipped email..the tracking number is available to import so you can send an email to your customer. It's all quite simple and explained in the documention. No one else has a problem with this. Only you do.

In the future...BEFORE you buy anything .. I suggest you READ about it first. If it is too complicated for you to understand .. don't buy it. Simple as that.

lektro

Mate, but tracking number should be imported in my website automatically, not only me facing this issue, I red some similar threads in this forum. Tracking numbers should appear in Alidropship plugin in woocommerce as well as order numbers, I red that it sends tracking numbers to the costumers, but with all the pleasure - it doesn't because tracking numbers aren't imported from aliexpress to the plugin automaticaly, as you mentioned tracking numbers are available to import when seller sends an email with tracking number, but plugin should import it automaticaly in this case I should add tracking numbers manualy - it's almost same as send tracking numbers without the plugin.

lektro

Regarding documentation I should log into aliexpress account and synchronise orders on alidropship plugin, when I do that and click synchronise - nothing happens - shipped orders aren't synchronised, it's not that I don't understand something, it's about that something doesn't work as it should for my store and plugin.

Direct Webstore

tracking number should be imported in my website automatically
Rubbish. READ the docs. It's SEMI automatic. You need to click a button/link.
not only me facing this issue
More rubbish. If there are ... they are incapable of comprehending simple documentation like you. There IS NO PROBLEM. The only problem is your stubborn and pedantic attitude.

READ the docs VERY SLOWLY. I and thousands of others have no problem at all at clicking a link and importing the tracking code to an email to send to our customers. (After receiving the Order Shipped email from the Aliexpress seller)
Again ... it's only you who imagine you have a problem because you mistakenly imagine that the process is fully automatic. It's not. Even with the Shopify/Oberlo setup it's not.

Regarding documentation I should log into aliexpress account and synchronise orders on alidropship plugin, when I do that and click synchronise - nothing happens - shipped orders aren't synchronised, it's not that I don't understand something, it's about that something doesn't work as it should for my store and plugin.

The PRODUCTS, STOCK LEVELS and PRICES are synchronised ... NOT shipping and orders. This alone proves that your comprehension levels are extremely poor. Like I said ... read the docs SLOWLY.

I give up. You're obviously too thick, stubborn and pedantic to accept simple facts. Continue with your fantasy rather than doing some real work if you wish ... but I've had enough trying to enlighten you.

I'm outta here.

:)

Last edited:

lektro

Seems like you don't get an idea of what I want to say. I am talking about order synchronisation and seems like you don't get a point of it, once we click the button synchronise orders in Alidropship plugin settings it should synchronise it, but when I am trying to synchronise orders it isn't synchronising, Alidropship support told me that they aren't synchronising for uknown reason, but it should be synchonised, you only see that plugin works for you and can't see the custom issue that it may not work well of some reasons regarding my website, I am not a stupid as you think that I didn't read tutorials and making mistake by myself, it's not about the tutorials and it's not about that plugin is not quality, it can't synchronise orders for many reasons, other plugins, theme, plugin version or other application that my website can use, I want to find out the reason with the support, we are tallking same things on and on, you believe that plugin is perfect and it's impossible that it can't work perfect, but sometimes there are reasons that isn't connected with the plugin it self, you believe that I only imagine this issue so you can continue with your imagination that there is no issue, but I will try to solve a real issue with plugin support, hope they can help me and yes it's good idea to end this conversation because it leads nowhere.

lektro

p.s. tutorial is saying that if tracking information is available it will be showed here first screen shot. Second screenshot is what I am seeing in my orders when I click to synchronise orders (not available yet) That means tracking number isn't catching from Aliexpress. I logged into my Aliexpress account and clicked synch button and it shows nothing - nothing happens. That is the issue, not the automating or semi automating...

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-09-25 at 03.23.36.png
    Screen Shot 2018-09-25 at 03.23.36.png
    224.3 KB · Views: 9
  • Screen Shot 2018-09-25 at 03.26.40.png
    Screen Shot 2018-09-25 at 03.26.40.png
    115.9 KB · Views: 9

Direct Webstore

That is the issue, not the automating or semi automating
You chop and change your "issues" so much it's unbelievable.
Yes, I mean tracking numbers not all the order and tracking numbers aren't synchronising.
No one else has this problem. Probably all orders have not been shipped yet ... and Igor could find no problems. You are confused. Simple as that.

Bye .. unsubscribing from this time wasting thread.

lektro

Not shipped? Are you kiding me? I got near to 300 orders in the past weeks since I bought the plugin by the end of August and my supplier ships my orders in the same or next day, even old orders that sipped long time ago didn't sycnhronised, if you and few of your friends don't have this issue it doesn't mean nobody has it. Goodbye, thanks for trying to help anyway :)

lektro

1. Aliexpress shipped order. 2. Alidropship order. Same receiver name.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-09-25 at 03.48.06.png
    Screen Shot 2018-09-25 at 03.48.06.png
    110.4 KB · Views: 12
  • Screen Shot 2018-09-25 at 03.50.00.png
    Screen Shot 2018-09-25 at 03.50.00.png
    54.3 KB · Views: 12

psytekh

Hi,

first of all im not familiar with the woo plugin, but the method should be the same as with prebuilt themes. Your problem is NOT the tracking numbers. Your problem is that your sites doesnt get the order numbers after placing it on Ali. The method how it works is: you place orders in one click on Ali. When you finish it, your dashboard should be updated with order numbers. When you have order numbers in he order details, it will update automatically with the tracking number once its available on Ali and you are logged in Ali and your dashboard. I think you should give a try to this: After you place an order you ctrlc and ctrlv ONLY the order number to your order details. If you have the order number in your order details it should update tracking numbers automatically and send out the shipped e-mail for your customer once the tracking number is available. I have in my store many products that dissapeared from Ali and i only can process orders with contacting the seller and placing manual orders and this way the order numbers doesnt update automatically but after copying it to dashboard the trackings and e-mail sendings goes automatically. As i said im using the original dropship plugin not the woo, but the logic behind the the two plugin must be the same. I hope its helped you a bit.