Plugin concern list & ePacket price issue (really must see ePacket issue)

iori17

Hello.

I am a user of alidropship plugin and I have some experience that wants to share and also want to receive support if somebody knows how to fix each problem.

1. Can't import products: Don't know why, but many times image editor stop working almost in the last image and need to refresh the page and edit again all. Sometimes need to import first and then edit all in my website, because of the bug (loading time is infinite).

2. Price formula not working: even set the price of fix the price before import the product, once arrive at my website the price is set same as the supplier.

3. language configuration: Aliexpress website changes the language whatever the website wants. For example: I am browsing the website in English and a few pages later appear in Italian, Spanish, Russian, etc...

4. Can't configure attributes in my website.

5. It's really difficult to confirm 1 product because seems to be cheap (product price + ePacket), but if you check suppliers ePacket price per country (1 by 1) you will see that sometimes specifically for some countries the ePacket price is more than 48 USD. I am making a website to sell worldwide, but with this issue I am afraid to add products to my website without any tool to check product most expensive ePacket price.
For example: product price 1USD, ePacket is free for US. For others as Mexico, Brazil is 1.40 USD, so looks ok. But for Chile is 48 USD.
So If I didn't check Chile's price and sell the product to Chile for 8 USD, I will loose money. (Sell 8USD) - (Investment 1 + ePacket 48USD)

Is there any method to check ePacket price lowest and higher price per product?.

If not, it will be difficult to sell worldwide and your sells need to be specifically for one or few countries because you need to take care about ePacket price.

I am not sure if Suppliers can manipulate ePacket price, but if yes, take care or you will loose money with this business...

Direct Webstore

1. Can't import products: Don't know why, but many times image editor stop working almost in the last image and need to refresh the page and edit again all. Sometimes need to import first and then edit all in my website, because of the bug (loading time is infinite).

2. Price formula not working: even set the price of fix the price before import the product, once arrive at my website the price is set same as the supplier.
Do you have the latest version? These were supposed to be fixed already.

3. language configuration: Aliexpress website changes the language whatever the website wants. For example: I am browsing the website in English and a few pages later appear in Italian, Spanish, Russian, etc...
That's not a plugin problem. It's an Aliexpress/your browser problem.

4. Can't configure attributes in my website.
Why not? What exactly is the problem? Can't edit? Can't remove? Can't save?

5. It's really difficult to confirm 1 product because seems to be cheap (product price + ePacket), but if you check suppliers ePacket price per country (1 by 1) you will see that sometimes specifically for some countries the ePacket price is more than 48 USD. I am making a website to sell worldwide, but with this issue I am afraid to add products to my website without any tool to check product most expensive ePacket price.
For example: product price 1USD, ePacket is free for US. For others as Mexico, Brazil is 1.40 USD, so looks ok. But for Chile is 48 USD.
So If I didn't check Chile's price and sell the product to Chile for 8 USD, I will loose money. (Sell 8USD) - (Investment 1 + ePacket 48USD)
The solution for many so far is to set the "Ship to" country in Aliexpress to South Africa. ... then use logic. It's very far from China :) I myself do that but filter for "Free Shipping" and only choose sellers using e-packet. If any of them charge for e-packet, it's easy to see if it can be absorbed by your profits ... as South Africa is the the furthest from China, it will be even cheaper to other countries.

Is there any method to check ePacket price lowest and higher price per product?.
You asked this before on another thread. It doesn't matter how many times you ask it ... the answer is still no. If you don't believe me ... Google it.

If not, it will be difficult to sell worldwide
Only if you completely lack logic and common sense ... :)

take care or you will loose money with this business..
Only if you lack the qualities mentioned above ... :)

iori17

lol
really thank you for your time responding all questions.

And yes, I am searching using the logic so I realize that ePacket price normally is higher in Mexico and Brazil.

But just to confirm I double checked comparing more countries,

So talking about the same case, the supplier that offer me ePacket to Brazil for 2.48 USD, he cover me 48 USD in case of Chile!
(Chile is next to Brazil, so in this case our logic didnt work).

So that is my main concern.... How to sell worldwide without concern of surprise prices with ePacket.

About attributes, even I change and save in my web, it doesnt change.
I am using php 7.2 and only codify php and htaccess for speed solution regarding API's and Woocommerce stylesheet.

I think that for developers it is not difficult to create a dropdown method or filter for ePacket prices per country/per product.

Seems that this plugin and this business is good only if you find a good product for an especific country.

Anyways, thank you a lot for your time.

Direct Webstore

Seems that this plugin and this business is good only if you find a good product for an especific country.
I don't agree. You just need to be flexible, keep your eye out for exorbitant shipping costs, don't be too greedy, set up adequate pricing formulas and let your profit margins absorb the odd shipping costs that may spike here and there. I've had no trouble selling worldwide ... so far. :)

Direct Webstore

How to sell worldwide without concern of surprise prices with ePacket.
Use free shipping. Only. Simple as that. It's also recommended by the Alidropship team. You need SOMETHING to offset the long shipping times ... it will also stop you from stressing out. :)

iori17

you are not understanding my concern... I am looking for free shipping... but even its a free shipping, there is no 100% guarantee that its for all countries... and that's why I am trying to get an adequate answer to avoid surprise prices in the future.

What happens if I add some product that ePacket is free for almost all countries (USA, UK, SPAIN, MEXICO, BRAZIL, ETC....) but except Panama? and the shipping cost for Panama is more than 10 USD? That kind of concern doesn't solve this plugin.

It's easy for you to say that just look for Free Shipping products...(ePacket) but is not easier than you say.

That specific product that I am talking about is free shipping for USA and Mexico (my main market). So I investigate just to make sure that is free shipping or very low cost to all countries and I got the surprise that for Chile the shipping cost is 48 USD and other delivery services (no ePacket) without Tracking number.

Direct Webstore

No one else has this huge concern of yours. No one else is having a problem. The solution has been outlined for you. It's the same solution the Alidropship team use with their multiple stores. If you can't deal with it ... give up and do something else.

Arnaldo

@iori17 Just do a Google trend keyword analysis to identify what are the countries most interested in your products then restrict you woocommerce site to these countries.

Also, as @Mar reported back in an earlier post, far away countries like Chile, other South American countries can have huge shipping cost. So source your suppliers carefully to avoid bad surprises or just don't sell there.

Perfection doesn't exist in this game, you always have to deal with compromises.

iori17

@iori17 Just do a Google trend keyword analysis to identify what are the countries most interested in your products then restrict you woocommerce site to these countries.

Also, as @Mar reported back in an earlier post, far away countries like Chile, other South American countries can have huge shipping cost. So source your suppliers carefully to avoid bad surprises or just don't sell there.

Perfection doesn't exist in this game, you always have to deal with compromises.

Yes, you're right. Now I am modifying and checking more detail each product per supplier. My expectetation was huge with 1 supplier because of quality of product and price... and also ePacket is free for a lot of countries... so I added many items from that supplier and made my website ready to LIVE, but just for curiosity I search more detail what happens if some client from other countries like Peru and Chile buy me.. and boom.. surprise...

Every single product that I search and add to my store I check how much cost shipping cost to Peru, Brazil, South Africa, countries that are more far and purchase ratio is lower to understand behavior and shipping cost... But well, anyway thank you for your comment.