Please make Upsell Pop Up & Auto Currency Converter

lefthook030

hey guys,

your plugin is great !!!!

but please... i make most of the money on the UPSELLS when checkout..

a simple product suggestion pop up would be enough

If theres any chance to install a auto locate currency converter that customers from europe see the prices in euro and customers from USA see the prices in USD when entering the site..

would be a huge booster

thanks

john

candresg76

hey guys,

your plugin is great !!!!

but please... i make most of the money on the UPSELLS when checkout..

a simple product suggestion pop up would be enough

If theres any chance to install a auto locate currency converter that customers from europe see the prices in euro and customers from USA see the prices in USD when entering the site..

would be a huge booster

thanks

john

I 100% agree with this suggestion/petition, one of the longest needed ones for the plugin! @Yaros

neeraj89

I was considering buying second store. i dont want to consider any other platform other than alidropship, as i loved all the existingfeatures. BUT due to lack of upsell feature, i am bound to consider shopify, As i am definitely loosing atleast 20% of sales. Is there any chance that it maybe available by this month? I appreciate teams hard work. But its been many months, please make this first priority. I guess all members will be agree with this.
Thanks for your support every time. @Yaros @Victoria Kudryashova

Yaros

Staff member
I was considering buying second store. i dont want to consider any other platform other than alidropship, as i loved all the existingfeatures. BUT due to lack of upsell feature, i am bound to consider shopify, As i am definitely loosing atleast 20% of sales. Is there any chance that it maybe available by this month? I appreciate teams hard work. But its been many months, please make this first priority. I guess all members will be agree with this.
Thanks for your support every time. @Yaros @Victoria Kudryashova
Upsel add-on is under construction, I can't gibe ETA now, but we will try to release it asap.

Yesss! i was just coming on here suggest the same thing!

i think on shopify they have this amazing one called trifunnels of something ...that would be AMAZING to have within this program!

I was close to making a new shopify store just because of the features it has! But now i can wait for this update.

Even an MVP update of just a pop up upsell before checkout would be awesome....then later expand into full funnels connected to automated email marketing pixels

promo37

Yep I agree a auto-currency would be great as I use Facebook ads and if the currency is not in the local value than I miss the possible sale at 75% depending on the country
Something that change the currency automatically depending on the ip of the visitor.
I already added a currency chooser on the single-product page but visitors do not use it especially mobile users the currency changer is too hidden in the menu it should be right above the product price.

This is only my personal opinion to make the great plugin even greater.

drshkng

The ability to create simple funnels AND offer upsells/downsells is THE name of the game. Your sales will double by simply using the upsells/downsells feature. Your sales will 5x when using simple funnels, too.

neeraj89

The ability to create simple funnels AND offer upsells/downsells is THE name of the game. Your sales will double by simply using the upsells/downsells feature. Your sales will 5x when using simple funnels, too.
@drshkng do you have any option, till the update comes? i am missing lots of sales without it..

neeraj89

I have this on Shopify - so it would be irrelevant to mention any apps here. Let's hope that something similar for AliDropship will be arriving soon. :)
Yup.. Thats the big lacking with this one.. Shopify has this king feature.. Lets hope they release soon. I guess with woo version, we may use some upsell plugins..

stev650

I guess everyone has the same thing to say about this topic. With each passing day, we are simply leaving money on the table when a customer makes a purchase. Considering now we are into Q4 (the hottest selling period) we are still stuck with no news of this upgrade so I have decided to open my second store on shopify (never mind if there was an earlier discount of 35% for this plugin).
Anyway, I came across this plugin "boost-sales" (by beeketing) which I thought worth sharing on this forum. It has everything we would desire in the upgrade. To learn more of their features, I have put the link below.

https://beeketing.com/boost-sales

neeraj89

I guess everyone has the same thing to say about this topic. With each passing day, we are simply leaving money on the table when a customer makes a purchase. Considering now we are into Q4 (the hottest selling period) we are still stuck with no news of this upgrade so I have decided to open my second store on shopify (never mind if there was an earlier discount of 35% for this plugin).
Anyway, I came across this plugin "boost-sales" (by beeketing) which I thought worth sharing on this forum. It has everything we would desire in the upgrade. To learn more of their features, I have put the link below.

https://beeketing.com/boost-sales
So true bro. :(