Please authorize your site on AliDropship Google Chrome extension. What Gives??

ljiggy_99

1538768980469.png

Alidropship Woo v1.2.3

Starting to get some orders and while in the process of trying to import a new product, it connects to the aliexpress site, i go to the product that i want to install and then I get the above message: "Please authorize your site on AliDropship Google Chrome extension".

I click on the aliexpress extension icon and i have a red dot next to my connected site url. I try to log in and it just redirects me to my wp-admin dashboard. Please advise. Thanks Again

I also uninstalled and re-installed the plugin several times when i first got this authorization message and well as clearing the browser cache

I also deactivated pertinent 3rd party plugins and restarted alidropship woo and the results are the same. Please advise and thanks again!

Last edited:

Christina

Administrator
View attachment 6117

Alidropship Woo v1.2.3

Starting to get some orders and while in the process of trying to import a new product, it connects to the aliexpress site, i go to the product that i want to install and then I get the above message: "Please authorize your site on AliDropship Google Chrome extension".

I click on the aliexpress extension icon and i have a red dot next to my connected site url. I try to log in and it just redirects me to my wp-admin dashboard. Please advise. Thanks Again

I also uninstalled and re-installed the plugin several times when i first got this authorization message and well as clearing the browser cache

I also deactivated pertinent 3rd party plugins and restarted alidropship woo and the results are the same. Please advise and thanks again!

Dear client!

You should press Log In button to authorize your site in the Extension. Check this thread.

ljiggy_99

I have PM'ed my wp-admin credentials today

Please assist if you can today. I have troubleshot every copy and pasted solutions offered in the threads and still no solution. I am able to login to my website from the aliexpress chrome extension by using the login button so the connectivity is not an issue.

I am also able to use the plugin to connect to my aliexpress account from the woocommerce section when processing orders so again connectivity is not an issue.

Thanks again for your assistance.

Christina

Administrator
Same exact problem here, did you get any fix?

Hello, Robbie!

If you are logged in the Extension (you can see the green dot) and in your AliExpress account, but the problem persists, please PM me your domain name and WP login details. I'll take a look.

ljiggy_99

What site or forum are these solutions being copied from?
Did you check the thread that Christina posted above?
Yes i followed the solutions posted above and still had the issue. However one of the admins went into my site and found an issue that i overlooked. I'm good to go now

fahadraza

@Christina - same problem for me as well.

I am using AliDropship Google Chrome Extension ver. 2.7.4.6 and it's not authorising when I want to import products

When I want to import a product, I get the message: "Please authorize your site on AliDropship Google Chrome extension".

I have logged in and authorised numerous times, it doesn't work. It authorises successfully and redirects to the same aliexpress page but displays the same error

Recently, I have changed laptops but since I created a Google profile for Chrome, everything was synced automatically

Last edited:

Christina

Administrator
@Christina - same problem for me as well.

I am using AliDropship Google Chrome Extension ver. 2.7.4.6 and it's not authorising when I want to import products

When I want to import a product, I get the message: "Please authorize your site on AliDropship Google Chrome extension".

I have logged in and authorised numerous times, it doesn't work. It authorises successfully and redirects to the same aliexpress page but displays the same error

Recently, I have changed laptops but since I created a Google profile for Chrome, everything was synced automatically

Hello, fahadraza!

Could you please PM me your domain name and WP login details to check the issue? Thank you!

Salim

Hi,
Having same issue.
Please help.

Attachments

• pls authorize your site.png
    pls authorize your site.png
    280.6 KB · Views: 22

Suvinet

Hi!!! I am having the same problem with my woo-commerce website. The Google chrome extension cannot authorize my website and it keeps on redirecting me to my wp-admin page. I have cleared my browser cache and have deactivated all plugins that might be causing the issue.

Last edited:

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi,
Having same issue.
Please help.
For those who run into this issue in the future. I have been able to overcome the problem by removing/deleting the website from the chrome addon and then adding it back. This has always solved the problem for me. It doesn't explain why it happens but it is a simple workaround until the root cause is discovered and fixed.

bogdao

Hi I have the same problem, product import stopped working, plugin needs authorization, why?

I've done this method with deactivating wp plugins, permanent links, clearing cahce etc, didn't work.

I also reinstaled alidropship plugin on chrome - another fail.

Why is it so?

Bazzela

Please authorize your site on AliDropship Google Chrome extension.

Hello please help me with this, my login button is not even green.