Automatic Order Placement Function Stuck

ljiggy_99

Hi, i recently installed the Alidropship Plugin on my website and the integration with woocommerce works perfectly. I just received an order and looking to process the order with the "Place Order Automatically" function however, the process seems to be stuck1538655204579.png

Please Advise. Thanks Again!

Christina

Administrator
Hi, i recently installed the Alidropship Plugin on my website and the integration with woocommerce works perfectly. I just received an order and looking to process the order with the "Place Order Automatically" function however, the process seems to be stuckView attachment 6086

Please Advise. Thanks Again!

You should be logged in AliExpress and AliDropship Google Chrome Extension to place orders automatically.

ljiggy_99

I was under the impression that i was logged in as i could see my logged in status at aliexpress at the same time i was trying to process order automatically. It still wouldn't work then something interesting happened. While the processing status was stuck, i clicked on the aliexpress icon on my chrome browser a couple times, the order then proceeded to go through. It worked finally, but is that how you're supposed to make sure that a connection is made by clicking on the icon? I'll keep an eye on this. thanks for the assistance until next time!

Christina

Administrator
I was under the impression that i was logged in as i could see my logged in status at aliexpress at the same time i was trying to process order automatically. It still wouldn't work then something interesting happened. While the processing status was stuck, i clicked on the aliexpress icon on my chrome browser a couple times, the order then proceeded to go through. It worked finally, but is that how you're supposed to make sure that a connection is made by clicking on the icon? I'll keep an eye on this. thanks for the assistance until next time!

Before importing you should make sure that your site is authorized in the Extension (you can see the green dot), and you're logged in your AliExpress account.
fgdfgdg.png