Placing orders on Aliexpress via API (New Alidropship Chrome Extension)

Sergei Alidropship

Administrator
Staff member
We added a new functional in Alidropship Plugin ver. 1.9.0.8. Now you can place your orders on Aliexpress via API which means now it is more stable and faster. So please, update your Alidropship Plugin to the version 1.9.0.8 and check this tutorial - https://help.alidropship.com/en/articles/8607143-processing-orders-via-api

This function is in alpha testing and we need your feedback. So please, share with us your experience in this thread. Only placing orders via API is available right now but it will be further developed.

chris37

We added a new functional in Alidropship Plugin ver. 1.9.0.8. Now you can place your orders on Aliexpress via API which means now it is more stable and faster. So please, update your Alidropship Plugin to the version 1.9.0.8 and check this tutorial - https://help.alidropship.com/en/articles/8607143-processing-orders-via-api

This function is in alpha testing and we need your feedback. So please, share with us your experience in this thread. Only placing orders via API is available right now but it will be further developed.
I'm curious about the automation capabilities with AliExpress for customer orders. Can we eliminate the need for manual variation selection? Also, I'm interested in knowing if the AliShipping plugin can be used to synchronize and automatically select shipping methods. Looking forward to your insights!

Thanks

Yaros

Staff member
I'm curious about the automation capabilities with AliExpress for customer orders. Can we eliminate the need for manual variation selection? Also, I'm interested in knowing if the AliShipping plugin can be used to synchronize and automatically select shipping methods. Looking forward to your insights!

Thanks
The variation is selected automatically through the integrated API. The shipping methods will be obtained via API.

Last edited:

Mina

Hello

Kindly, if the AliShipping plugin will not be available anymore, I need more informations about “The shipping methods will be obtained via API”!
What shall I do?

Best regards
Mina