Pepipost Plugin vs AliWoo - Fight!

ofuroinu

Hi ADS Team

I am getting error on the top of the page, If I disable either one than is fine.
aliwoo and pepipost are fighting with each other. Seems to me.

der information - headers already sent by (output started at /home4/m08v4m6b/public_html/wp-content/plugins/pepipost/wp-pepipost.php:69) in /home4/m08v4m6b/public_html/wp-content/plugins/alidswoo/includes/adsw/adsCurrency.php on line 0

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home4/m08v4m6b/public_html/wp-content/plugins/pepipost/wp-pepipost.php:69) in /home4/m08v4m6b/public_html/wp-admin/includes/misc.php on line 1198

Yaros

Staff member
We informed Pepipost about the problem with WordPress 5.1. Hope they can fix it soon.

All you need to do is to delete this:

?>
<?php

in wp-pepipost.php file (string 69)

ofuroinu

We informed Pepipost about the problem with WordPress 5.1. Hope they can fix it soon.

?>
<?php

Thank you Yaros , where does this file located in file manager?

hearts

?>
<?php

Thankyou Yaros, looks like this error is back in latest version or they never solved? I fixed it manually and its working fine now :)

Janjesant

?>
<?php

Grateful for assistance with this, please. Wp-Pepipost is driving me nuts. I have no idea where to go to delete this.