paypal pending payment

stv

I received 2 orders from same customer with paypal pending payment. Did anyone know how to deal with paypal pending payment which buyer can cancel them anytime and would be automatically cancelled if not funding from buyer's bank after 30 days? Do I need wait processing or need send email to buyer telling the orders are pending?

Thanks

candresg76

Guys, do not send out any goods while the payment is "Pending", most of these are fraud, they can be easily detected when the shipping address is from a totally different country from the PayPal account owner. Just wait till the payment clears and PayPal confirms the transaction, that's why they recommend not to send out any goods while the payment is still pending.

Imanzahuri

Hi guys,

Do we need to update the shipping information in the paypal after the item has been shipped? The shipping information about the tracking number and the courier company.

candresg76

Hi guys,

Do we need to update the shipping information in the paypal after the item has been shipped? The shipping information about the tracking number and the courier company.

You don't need to do that, I've never done that and have never ran into any issue. As for alidropship, it will update automatically (you need to be signed-in at aliexpress.com), just press the "get tracking number" button. It will automatically change the order status to "shipped" and will email your customer with the tracking # and further order details.

Imanzahuri

You don't need to do that, I've never done that and have never ran into any issue. As for alidropship, it will update automatically (you need to be signed-in at aliexpress.com), just press the "get tracking number" button. It will automatically change the order status to "shipped" and will email your customer with the tracking # and further order details.
T

Thanks for advice.

Dave Dixon

I had this, fell for it. Luckily for me the product only cost £4.

I am now disabling e cheques in my Paypal acocunt.