Paypal Payment not Working

2 weeks ago I set up paypal payment into plugin settings and everything was working. But since last 6 days, all my orders are abandoned or cancel status. Today I tried to order with my friend's account and found that paypal not working.

/thankyou/?fail=yes&message=40000

We are sorry, we were unable to successfully process this transaction.

I placed the credential like in:
https://alidropship.com/codex/1-how-to-connect-paypal-to-your-dropshipping-site/

API username
API password and Signature (seller e-mail also)

they are all there and set up corectly.
Please advice further what to do with paypal payments. I am loosing orders due to this problem.

sozoalvin

i just got an order so .. the paypal thing should be still working.

not sure what went wrong with yours. how bout re-setting up the paypal api settings?

i just got an order so .. the paypal thing should be still working.

not sure what went wrong with yours. how bout re-setting up the paypal api settings?
Already resetting my paypal api. . problem is when people try to buy with paypal guest option which is through card or paypal express check out . . these 2 types of payments are not working.

Have you enabled express check out in your admin area?
Yes I enabled express check out but as it is not working now, I disabled it. This card payment thing was working before but stop working after I updated plugin to recent update. There are similar threads in forum for this issue but I think no one shared solution after problem resolved.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Yes I enabled express check out but as it is not working now, I disabled it. This card payment thing was working before but stop working after I updated plugin to recent update. There are similar threads in forum for this issue but I think no one shared solution after problem resolved.
So , now you use AliDropship plugin ver. 0.9.8? is that right?