vmustwatch

We are US based store. PayPal worked till May. Since May, I have few hundred abandoned carts and not even a single sale through PayPal. I checked with 2 of my PayPal accounts. PayPal charge. PayPal charge customers account as unclaimed. However they receive messages that they successfully paid. However it creates only abandoned cart and we never receive customer money

Irene

Staff member
We are US based store. PayPal worked till May. Since May, I have few hundred abandoned carts and not even a single sale through PayPal. I checked with 2 of my PayPal accounts. PayPal charge. PayPal charge customers account as unclaimed. However they receive messages that they successfully paid. However it creates only abandoned cart and we never receive customer money

Hello,

Please feel free to send me a pm with your WP access details so I can check what might be the issue.

Kind regards,
Irene

bacil

Hello,

Please feel free to send me a pm with your WP access details so I can check what might be the issue.

Kind regards,
Irene

Hi,

it looks like a severe version of my issue, I can see hundreds of abandoned PayPal carts as well. (and to confirm we are UK based Ltd. with several other stores and PayPal does work there - not dropshipping)

Direct Webstore

(and to confirm we are UK based Ltd. with several other stores and PayPal does work there - not dropshipping)
Are you saying you have several non dropshipping (non Alidropship as well) that have this Paypal problem? If so have you contacted Paypal?

bacil

Are you saying you have several non dropshipping (non Alidropship as well) that have this Paypal problem? If so have you contacted Paypal?

NOPE i am saying that papal does work there no issue what so ever. I am saying that it is isolated to the one using alidropship

bacil

Screen Shot 2019-10-11 at 12.43.57 AM.png

this is just this evening..... i have another thread here on this subject just about to upload some more screenshots of the problem

Direct Webstore

With all those same prices, it seems to be the same person. Is it possible you're the victim of an idiot customer/s. It's strange that only you and one other have this problem. Or are there more?

Keen to see the answer to this mystery.

Direct Webstore

There are a few Paypal plugins for Woo. Have you tried another? I use the Woocommerce Paypal Checkout Gateway" with no problems.

Oh, hang on ... is this the Original plugin? Or Woo? No one has actually stated that yet.

EDIT: Nevermind. I see from your screenshot in your other thread that it seems to be the Original Plugin ... in which case, I'm outta here. Good luck in solving the problem.

Last edited:

bacil

With all those same prices, it seems to be the same person. Is it possible you're the victim of an idiot customer/s. It's strange that only you and one other have this problem. Or are there more?

Keen to see the answer to this mystery.

Nope, same product different variations.

Oh, hang on ... is this the Original plugin? Or Woo? No one has actually stated that yet.

Original :), am too lazy to switch over to woo, although it's in the pipeline, my other shops are on woo and PayPal plugin (the one from PayPal) and work perfect.