PayPal express not displaying on checkout page

Thanks.

The reason I was also asking is that I had allot abandoned cart when click on Add to Cart, customer than click on Proceed To Checkout page when customer want to proceed to payment method there is no option to Paypal express checkout and customers need to register Paypal account before they can make payment.

Mainly, customers abandoned cart because they do not want to create Paypal account.

Can we add PayPal express on Secure Checkout page?, this will allow customer to buy using Paypal express and not needed to create paypal account and abandoned cart. Am losing customers that wants to buy from my site.

Last edited:

Christina

Administrator
Thanks.

The reason I was also asking is that I had allot abandoned cart when click on Add to Cart, customer than click on Proceed To Checkout page when customer want to proceed to payment method there is no option to Paypal express checkout and customers need to register Paypal account before they can make payment.

Mainly, customers abandoned cart because they do not want to create Paypal account.

Can we add PayPal express on Secure Checkout page?, this will allow customer to buy using Paypal express and not needed to create paypal account and abandoned cart. Am losing customers that wants to buy from my site.

Thank you for your complete explanation! We will consider the suggestion.

Mar

Thanks.

Paypal Express is for buyers who have Paypal account. When the buyer use this payment method, the buyer don't have to enter his credit card, email address, delivery address, etc. that is why it is called express. Paypal will use the information already in his Paypal account. The normal Paypal payment, buyers don't have to create a Paypal account, he can pay with credit card even without Paypal account and he is covered with Paypal buyer protection. In short, there is no such thing as Paypal Express for buyers who have no Paypal account.

Last edited:

Rolleer

Same thing here. Please resolve this issue, i mean the visitor with regular paypal checout to be transfered to the same paypal landing page as the paypal express...where no need to create an accout and can be checked out as a guest

Mar

Same thing here. Please resolve this issue, i mean the visitor with regular paypal checout to be transfered to the same paypal landing page as the paypal express...where no need to create an accout and can be checked out as a guest
Again if you don't understand the reply above, Paypal Express is for buyers who have Paypal Account. Paypal will use the buyer's information in his Paypal account, the buyer will only login to his Paypal account and it is done. If the buyer don't have Paypal account, he need to enter required information to place the order, e. g. name, credit card, delivery address, etc. and he don't have to create a Paypal account. This option is always available with Paypal payment gateway. Bottom line, there is no Paypal Express checkout for buyers who have no Paypal account. In the other hand, guest check out is the checkout of buyers who have no account in the website. This has nothing to do with Paypal.

Last edited: