Paypal checkout link error

neeraj89

Hello @Yaros , can i use payumoney and 2checkout payment option at the same time. means can i integrate payu as well as 2checkout options. as payu is more popular here in India. and 2checkout can be used for international payments?
Can anyone have an idea about this?

Yaros

Staff member
Hello @Yaros , can i use payumoney and 2checkout payment option at the same time. means can i integrate payu as well as 2checkout options. as payu is more popular here in India. and 2checkout can be used for international payments?
No, there is no such option.

neeraj89

@Glady hey mate.. today 2checkout has activated my account after many formalities. And i have integrated it in my store..

How;s your experience with them.. i mean some people were saying that their account were blocked and payment was also not released to them..
Is there any minimum threshold limit to withdraw money in bank account?
Did you face any problem with them so far..

Thanks..

Glady

@Glady hey mate.. today 2checkout has activated my account after many formalities. And i have integrated it in my store..

How;s your experience with them.. i mean some people were saying that their account were blocked and payment was also not released to them..
Is there any minimum threshold limit to withdraw money in bank account?
Did you face any problem with them so far..

Thanks..

Congratulations mate! So far, my experience with them was good and fair enough. They transfer the fund to my payoneer card weekly and if you want to cut some cost on the fee, you can ask for monthly payout.

Last edited: