Paypal accepting credit/debit card payment?

Holyhi

I recently added paypal gateway(express as well) on my website.
So I have several questions about paypal payment method below

1) How can I check it out if it's working well on my website (seems like they don't accept my card)?

2) I am not a business paypal member but a supporter said I don't need a business account. is that right?
Is paypal accepting credit/debit card payment method?

3) I wonder if paypal is able to accept people who doesn't have paypal account and want to pay via their credit/debit card?

4) If I can't, what should I do further? ( I applied 2checkout, but I don't think they will accept me)

I need experienced paypal advice.
Thanks.

IpayDna4

Hi friends,

Ipaydna is one of the famous and well-known agency offer paypal account to the business owners for exchanging the foreign currencies to local currencies.It the best but it is not allowable for common people.Credit card and debit card are the best payment processor in the world for using at any part of the world. These cards are available in master and visa cards.You can’t move your PayPal balance to your debit card, but transferring the money to your bank account accomplishes the same thing. The money will be in your checking account and you’ll be able to spend it using your debit card.

Best regards
Alisha Wilson

kingpin

Hi friends,

Ipaydna is one of the famous and well-known agency offer paypal account to the business owners for exchanging the foreign currencies to local currencies.It the best but it is not allowable for common people.Credit card and debit card are the best payment processor in the world for using at any part of the world. These cards are available in master and visa cards.You can’t move your PayPal balance to your debit card, but transferring the money to your bank account accomplishes the same thing. The money will be in your checking account and you’ll be able to spend it using your debit card.

Best regards
Alisha Wilson

Wat are you talking about hahah

To me it seems out of the world thing

kingpin

To accept credit card payments without your customers to even create a PayPal account, you need to upgrade your PayPal account to BUSINESS account and there is a setting which will let you accept cards also, right away.

The Dropper

I recently added paypal gateway(express as well) on my website.
So I have several questions about paypal payment method below

1) How can I check it out if it's working well on my website (seems like they don't accept my card)?

2) I am not a business paypal member but a supporter said I don't need a business account. is that right?
Is paypal accepting credit/debit card payment method?

3) I wonder if paypal is able to accept people who doesn't have paypal account and want to pay via their credit/debit card?

4) If I can't, what should I do further? ( I applied 2checkout, but I don't think they will accept me)

I need experienced paypal advice.
Thanks.

1 - Do a test purchase, if the Paypal payment page is displayed then it's fully set-up ! If any problem happens with a customer while paying, an error message will be displayed in the log , you can check the log at the plugin dashboard, If you're still paranoid, then ask a friend to do a test for you by purchasing something from your store .

2- Yup, you can accept customers payment on your personal account, but for more a business account is more professional , for example , you can show your business(site) name in invoices along with support email & phone number, & with a personal account , peoples will see your name & your personal address so if you want to keep these info private , you better go with a business account .

- Yes , you can accept credit/debit card payments with paypal .

3 - Yup , you can activate "account optional" with your paypal account, here is how :

Go to your Account Profile.
Select: My Selling Tools
Under: Selling Online
Locate: Website Preferences
Click on: Update
Locate: PayPal Account Optional
Click: On
Click: Save

Please note that this service is available only for Premier & business account, If you have a business account but still unable to locate that option then it's not available for your country.

4- Start accepting PayPal , & as your business grow you can apply for a LLC in US to help you apply for a Payment gateway. I don't know where are you from but since you are talking about 2CO i do understand your country is not supported by other processors like stripe ..etc
You keep sauing "it seem" & "i don't think" , well try first then judge .. A lot of peoples doing Drop shipping got accepted with 2CO easily .

Good luck

Krishna Jangir

To accept credit card payments without your customers to even create a PayPal account, you need to upgrade your PayPal account to BUSINESS account and there is a setting which will let you accept cards also, right away.
@kingpin

It doesnt work. Still its asking the customer to sign up for paypal. Any way to avoid this?

kingpin

Call PayPal and ask them to activate credit card Debit card payment collection on your PayPal account
They'll assist you. Though this is not available on every country.

Call PayPal helpline numbers.