Payment trouble after update?

Matt

Is anyone else experiencing trouble after update? I cannot accept paypal or credit card now ive had multiple messages from customers saying they are trying to pay. I tried to pay myself and both paypal and CC are broken....

Matt

It was trouble with the theme update not the plugin, I rolled back the plugin alone didnt fix it so I rolled back the theme Davinci to an earlier version and it fixed the issue

sagar

quick question for uploading this new plugin i will have to delete previous one so the thing is it will not remove the products and the settings ryt?

Poni

You need to install plugin ver. 0.8.6.1

https://alidropship.com/updates-plugin/

Updating to this via WP shows me I got no Zen Guard installed (plugin install failed), I initially installed the IonCube version because I had trouble with my host getting it set up, so I went to download 0.8.6.1 (ioncube) manually now from that link and the same error shows. I reverted back to 0.8.5. and this plugin works fine again. Also updating the Michelangelo theme 0.6.6. via WP isn't working for me either.

maxyy89

I have updated plugin but now I can't update Michaelangelo theme,it says it is updated but when I reload page update is there again.

dezigna

Unless the updates have the old version number inside still. Plugin updates don't even show anymore on my install.

waterlion

The Theme update seems to work now but updating the plugin still breaks my site.
Updating the plugin also breaks the site for me as well.

It overwrites my ION install with a ZEND copy... which breaks everything. This needs to be fixed soon.

Poni

Updating the plugin also breaks the site for me as well.

It overwrites my ION install with a ZEND copy... which breaks everything. This needs to be fixed soon.

I just had AD support help me with this, I believe you are running comet cache as well (?), try to disable/delete this and get WP Super Cache instead

Then you have to manually download and install the new Ion version here: https://alidropship.com/updates-plugin/