Payment processor Account confirmation problem?

kukata

Hello i bought alidropship plugin but i have problems when try confirm payment processor account.
I try most to them integrated in the plugin(in dropdown menu) that accept payment from my Country.
Most of them reject my account with the reason " Unsupported business" Last two paymetn processors that i try was Paylike and 2checkout, Same situation.
What is the problem with drophipping, is there is reason to decline dropshipping as service?
Did you have same dificulities creating dropshipping store?
I have own company and send all nessesary documents to confirm that, but payment processors didn't confirm my acount , with no reason?
Can you give me an advice?

Christina

Administrator
Hello i bought alidropship plugin but i have problems when try confirm payment processor account.
I try most to them integrated in the plugin(in dropdown menu) that accept payment from my Country.
Most of them reject my account with the reason " Unsupported business" Last two paymetn processors that i try was Paylike and 2checkout, Same situation.
What is the problem with drophipping, is there is reason to decline dropshipping as service?
I have own company and send all nessesary documents to confirm that, but payment processors didn't confirm my acount , with no reason?

Hello, kukata!
Have you looked through the Prohibited Product List or Website requirements on payment processors' websites? Does your webstore comply with them?

kukata

Please check folowing responce:
From 2checkout
Account Number: 2********
URL: http://evtino.net
Hello,
We appreciate your interest in 2Checkout. However, after further review we must decline your application. 2Checkout reviews all applications based on the products and services being sold, as well as 3rd party background information for company owners. In reviewing your products or services and ownership information, we have determined that we cannot approve your application.
Thank you again for your interest.
Regards,
New Accounts Team
2Checkout
----------------------
From paylike:
Unsupported business
After reviewing the specifics of your business case, we have come to the conclusion that we are not able to onboard your business.
This decision is final and cannot be appealed.
We hope that you find an alternative solution to your payment needs and wish you good luck in your future business endeavours.
Paylike ApS
P. O. Pedersensvej 14, 8200 Aarhus
Denmark

What can be the reason?

Christina

Administrator
Please check folowing responce:
From 2checkout
Account Number: 2********
URL: http://evtino.net
Hello,
We appreciate your interest in 2Checkout. However, after further review we must decline your application. 2Checkout reviews all applications based on the products and services being sold, as well as 3rd party background information for company owners. In reviewing your products or services and ownership information, we have determined that we cannot approve your application.
Thank you again for your interest.
Regards,
New Accounts Team
2Checkout
----------------------
From paylike:
Unsupported business
After reviewing the specifics of your business case, we have come to the conclusion that we are not able to onboard your business.
This decision is final and cannot be appealed.
We hope that you find an alternative solution to your payment needs and wish you good luck in your future business endeavours.
Paylike ApS
P. O. Pedersensvej 14, 8200 Aarhus
Denmark

What can be the reason?

I repeat. Have you looked through the Prohibited Product List or Website requirements on payment processors' websites? Does your webstore comply with them? Probably the cause is the prohibited niche.

kukata

I didnt have prohibited items.I check every one of them a few times!
I'm not sure only about this from 2checkout prohibites items:
"Selling Products/Services as an Agent for a Third Party"
Is it include dropshipping as well?

Christina

Administrator
I didnt have prohibited items.I check every one of them a few times!
I'm not sure only about this from 2checkout prohibites items:
"Selling Products/Services as an Agent for a Third Party"
Is it include dropshipping as well?

Suppose, it isn't.

Mar

Especially 2Checkout, you should be surprised if your application is approved. I am not sure, but I haven't heard any member here who successfully made 2Checkout as payment gateway.

milutigor

I made 2Checkout as payment gateway, few days ago.

After two or three interventions (Hello, you have to remove 1... 2... 3... product from your store...) they approved my application.

And warned me about some prohibited brands, for the safe future (Samsung, Dell.... ) And my site is all about Shoes :)

prod3v

I made 2Checkout as payment gateway, few days ago.

After two or three interventions (Hello, you have to remove 1... 2... 3... product from your store...) they approved my application.

And warned me about some prohibited brands, for the safe future (Samsung, Dell.... ) And my site is all about Shoes :)

Congratulations For being approved. I have a question , what is the best plugin to integrate 2checkout with woocommerce store?

Yaros

Staff member
I don't know what things have been changed recently on 2Checkout, but they started accepting dropshippers more willingly. Several clients in the last 5 days reported that they had been approved by 2CO.

prod3v

I don't know what things have been changed recently on 2Checkout, but they started accepting dropshippers more willingly. Several clients in the last 5 days reported that they had been approved by 2CO.
Yes I have been approved too . Is there any plans to add option to integrate 2checkout with woocomerce store through alidropship woo ?

Yaros

Staff member
Yes I have been approved too . Is there any plans to add option to integrate 2checkout with woocomerce store through alidropship woo ?
no, we do not have plans to integrate any payment gateways with AliDropship Woo plugin.

milutigor

...what is the best plugin to integrate 2checkout with woocommerce store?
I'm using this one:
https://github.com/craigchristenson/woocommerce-2checkout-api
It's Ok, except "description" field is filled with product number and not name... I'll try to find the solution somewhere in their PHP, but it's not a big deal since everything else is operating and THE money is going through.
Here you can find full "How to integrate"
https://www.2checkout.com/shopping-cart/woocommerce
Cheers