Payment method

wallacemix

Would implementing the PicPay payment system for Dropshipping in Brazil be difficult? I say because it is a better option than PagSeguro, here it is very difficult to work with Pagseguro, and Paypal almost nobody uses, the most used as a payment system are: MercadoPago and PicPay. And PicPay accept Dropshipping. Thank you!

daniel-97

Do they use Visa/Mastercard? Because you can pay with that using Paypal, and don't even need Paypal account

wallacemix

Do they use Visa/Mastercard? Because you can pay with that using Paypal, and don't even need Paypal account

Are you talking about Express Checkout? From what I read in the documentation, it is saying the following:
PLEASE NOTE! this option is available only for customers from the United States of America, Canada, and the United Kingdom.

wallacemix

I don't believe that customers will not buy in your store because the payment gateway is Paypal. Payment gateway is the least concern of buyers, as long as they can pay.

Yes, you are absolutely right, as long as it is as transparent as possible to the customer.

daniel-97

Are you talking about Express Checkout? From what I read in the documentation, it is saying the following:
PLEASE NOTE! this option is available only for customers from the United States of America, Canada, and the United Kingdom.
No, it's Paypal Standard. If the customers click to checkout, they will see an option to enter their Credit/Debit Card without having a Paypal account

Mar

Paypal Express Checkout is for buyers who have Paypal account. The data in the account will be used by Paypal, that is why the buyer don't have to enter the information required and that is why it is called Express Checkout. I have used it in the past and result to many failed orders because apparently buyers are using it because it is quick even if they have no Paypal account. When I deactivated the option, the failed orders stopped. Even if it is available in your country, I don't suggest to use it. As suggested by other member, use the Paypal Standard.

wallacemix

Paypal Express Checkout is for buyers who have Paypal account. The data in the account will be used by Paypal, that is why the buyer don't have to enter the information required and that is why it is called Express Checkout. I have used it in the past and result to many failed orders because apparently buyers are using it because it is quick even if they have no Paypal account. When I deactivated the option, the failed orders stopped. Even if it is available in your country, I don't suggest to use it. As suggested by other member, use the Paypal Standard.

Yes, thanks, I will test it, I say this, because Brazilian is complicated, if there are many steps they give up, so the checkout has to be as transparent as possible, if you have to create a Paypal account at checkout, there are many withdrawals, I'm giving a look at Stripe too. I realize that in the customer registration the CPF is not mandatory. But thanks for your answer!

wallacemix

[QUOTE = "daniel-97, post: 76527, membro: 24333"] Não, é o padrão Paypal. Se os clientes clicarem para finalizar a compra, eles verão uma opção para inserir seu cartão de crédito / débito sem ter uma conta Paypal [/ QUOTE]

Mas no final ele pede para criar uma conta no Paypal, é nisso que estou trabalhando ... embora o Paypal seja uma ferramenta mundial, ninguém quer criar uma conta, quer pagar e pronto. Mas obrigado pela sua resposta! É que estou usando a versão original do Alidropship, então ficamos presos nos métodos de pagamento. Mas é uma excelente ferramenta!

Mar

[QUOTE = "daniel-97, post: 76527, membro: 24333"] Não, é o padrão Paypal. Se os clientes clicarem para finalizar a compra, eles verão uma opção para inserir seu cartão de crédito / débito sem ter uma conta Paypal [/ QUOTE]

Mas no final ele pede para criar uma conta no Paypal, é nisso que estou trabalhando ... embora o Paypal seja uma ferramenta mundial, ninguém quer criar uma conta, quer pagar e pronto. Mas obrigado pela sua resposta! É que estou usando a versão original do Alidropship, então ficamos presos nos métodos de pagamento. Mas é uma excelente ferramenta!
The forum don't appreciate languages other than English that is generally used and understood by members.

wallacemix

The forum don't appreciate languages other than English that is generally used and understood by members.

Forgive me, is that I used Google translation for this, and I must have copied the wrong text, forgive me for that ...

daniel-97

Yes, thanks, I will test it, I say this, because Brazilian is complicated, if there are many steps they give up, so the checkout has to be as transparent as possible, if you have to create a Paypal account at checkout, there are many withdrawals, I'm giving a look at Stripe too. I realize that in the customer registration the CPF is not mandatory. But thanks for your answer!
If you use Original Alidropship, there will be a section in Optimization -> Checkout Features
1597888472846.png

wallacemix

Yes this theme is Rubens :)

Of the free ones for the Original Alidropship Plugin, in my opinion, it's the best theme, but I'm having a lot of errors in the validation of the google serch console, a lot of errors, and the pagespeed isn't having a good score for mobile

daniel-97

Of the free ones for the Original Alidropship Plugin, in my opinion, it's the best theme, but I'm having a lot of errors in the validation of the google serch console, a lot of errors, and the pagespeed isn't having a good score for mobile
Me too, but unless you do SEO, it doesn’t matter. And Google can be wrong sometimes, so don’t worry about the Search console too much

Did you optimize your page speed enough? What’s the data shows?

wallacemix

Me too, but unless you do SEO, it doesn’t matter. And Google can be wrong sometimes, so don’t worry about the Search console too much

Did you optimize your page speed enough? What’s the data shows?

Yes, most are images, and I use Rankmatch Seo, I am not based on the plugin's seo. Thank you!