Payment gateways

anonymous1971

How about iDeal payment that 99% of people use in The Netherlands? Can people purchase items with this payment system that is connected to our woocommerce store?

afaceripedia

There is a huge need for new payment gateways. It's very difficult to get registered with the ones that are available, only 2checkout is present in my country but they're not accepting my application. I also request Braintree. I hope this will be fixed as soon as possible.

q2zoff

PayPal Express Checkout Gateway allows you to accept payments from credit cards, even if the buyer does not have a PayPal account and he does not even know what it is. But you must have a Corporate (Pro) account.
I made a test payment on my site and there was no problem, the money was transferred instantly.

Nick84

okay this is response from Skrill Support for "must-having account to pay by Skrill?":

Hi,

Your customers don't need a Skrill account to pay via Skrill.
If you are testing the checkout using your registration email address, then the system pushes ewallet payment (with email address and password).
But no need for customers without a Skrill account to create one. They should be able to access card payments.

Thanks,

Skrill's team

so then @Yaros we can use Skrill normally

So have you or anyone else tried it then? I'd be interested to know. At the moment 2CO seemed like the only possible way for me to have cc payments into my site but they require a lot of paperwork that I am not able to provide at this point in time.
Is Skrill available worldwide and can you register without an existing LLC? Do you know?

maxyy89

So have you or anyone else tried it then? I'd be interested to know. At the moment 2CO seemed like the only possible way for me to have cc payments into my site but they require a lot of paperwork that I am not able to provide at this point in time.
Is Skrill available worldwide and can you register without an existing LLC? Do you know?
I have tried with 2CO but they asked for some papers that I cannot provide. As for skrill there is quite a lot bad reviews of closing accounts to frozing peoples funds without warnings or explanations etc..I think that for foreigner is best to form LLC, believe or not I think that need less paper and makes your life much much easier.

rakesh

We are going to provide new payment systems soon, however they will not be integrated into the plugin but will be available as add-ons which will be free for AliDropship users.
what you say about PayPal business account is this good option apart from normal PayPal account to accept payment as PayPal is accepting credit, debit card payment using business account but taking some charges for that so what I do prefer

Yaros

Staff member
what you say about PayPal business account is this good option apart from normal PayPal account to accept payment as PayPal is accepting credit, debit card payment using business account but taking some charges for that so what I do prefer
We are using a premiere PayPal account and never used a business one, not sure about advantages...

convct

I would like to see WorldPay integrated in to the vanilla plugin. It's listed as an option here, for the custom sites: https://alidropship.com/start-new-business/
Will this be integrated any time soon? I would like to use WorldPay as they offer A. Good Rates B. Pay As You Go - No Contract, ideal for start ups. I am however aware that Stripe has the UK covered so will try that...

Last edited:

rakesh

is this necessary to add stripe payment gateway If already have paypal business account which also accepts credit card or can I register LLC after some time whne My business volume will grow what you say

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
is this necessary to add stripe payment gateway If already have paypal business account which also accepts credit card or can I register LLC after some time whne My business volume will grow what you say
If you can accept credit card payments via PayPal business account you don't need to apply with Stripe.