Payment gateways QUESTION

Mielulcuonara

Hello,

I want to buy the plug-in and in the presentation clip on YouTube, I saw that your plugin only supports a few payment platforms. None, other than PayPal, does not support dropshipping (believe me, I have the company and online stores with my own stock, and sites sent for review with dropshipping are not supported). But I have a contract with a local payment processor with a Woocommerce plugin. Does it work perfectly for card payment in Woocommerce stores, but does it work with the Alidropship plugin? Or is there only those that are supported by the plugin and which also appear in the presentation clip?

PayPal is not a solution, there are very few customers who have accounts with them.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello,

I want to buy the plug-in and in the presentation clip on YouTube, I saw that your plugin only supports a few payment platforms. None, other than PayPal, does not support dropshipping (believe me, I have the company and online stores with my own stock, and sites sent for review with dropshipping are not supported). But I have a contract with a local payment processor with a Woocommerce plugin. Does it work perfectly for card payment in Woocommerce stores, but does it work with the Alidropship plugin? Or is there only those that are supported by the plugin and which also appear in the presentation clip?

PayPal is not a solution, there are very few customers who have accounts with them.
If you install AliDropship Woo plugin you can use your solution for WooCommerce.

Mielulcuonara

If you install AliDropship Woo plugin you can use your solution for WooCommerce.
Super! Now I've seen the plugin work with Paylike. I hope to work together perfectly. I tried Shopify & Oberlo and I was very disappointed.

One more question. Because we want to sell legally, we have to bill. Alidropship (not Woo) has a billing system in any currency? We are interested in RON because the company is in Romania.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Super! Now I've seen the plugin work with Paylike. I hope to work together perfectly. I tried Shopify & Oberlo and I was very disappointed.

One more question. Because we want to sell legally, we have to bill. Alidropship (not Woo) has a billing system in any currency? We are interested in RON because the company is in Romania.
Sorry, but you can't make invoices with plugin. We don't have such option. You can do this using PayPal for example.

Alima1413

Helo, with the alidropship woo can we integrate other payment gateways as long as it is compatible with woocommerce other than the available gateways stated in the alidropshipping?

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Helo, with the alidropship woo can we integrate other payment gateways as long as it is compatible with woocommerce other than the available gateways stated in the alidropshipping?
Hello, if you use WooCommerce and AliDropship Woo plugin you need to use any payment gateways which were created for WooCommerce .