Payment Gateways Problems

missnewbie

Hi guys, I just done with customization of website etc etc etc. . My only concern is the Payment Gateways that's the only thing that stopping me from launching. well I tried 2checkout, stripe, but didnt work...i dont know what to do. huhu! its been 2 weeks since I've been searching for payment gateways but they asking me receipts from my previous client but I dont have any! and they asking me other documents like taxes and registration, I'm just spending my capital, I'm in the testing stage I cant produced those documents without launching, I didnt do any marketing yet and I dont have any sales yet.. huhu. I have paypal i tried to add but I cant do testing, I dont have any idea if my paypal works or not.

I know some of you might find this post annoying, I'm sorry.. I'm new to this business and I'm started to loosing my patience with this payment gateways.

Thank you for help.

-missnewbie

Mar

I have paypal i tried to add but I cant do testing, I dont have any idea if my paypal works or not.-missnewbie
There is a way to test Paypal with Paypal SandBox but it would be complicated for you. The best and easiest way is to set a price of a product to $0.01. Add that product to cart and purchase it using Paypal. If the purchase is a success. your Paypal payment gateway is working. I have done it and it is a sure test.

missnewbie

There is a way to test Paypal with Paypal SandBox but it would be complicated for you. The best and easiest way is to set a price of a product to $0.01. Add that product to cart and purchase it using Paypal. If the purchase is a success. your Paypal payment gateway is working. I have done it and it is a sure test.

I tried but didnt work. I tried thru paying my own card and then didn't work, it just keeps on refreshing.

bryanchong

Hi guys, I just done with customization of website etc etc etc. . My only concern is the Payment Gateways that's the only thing that stopping me from launching. well I tried 2checkout, stripe, but didnt work...i dont know what to do. huhu! its been 2 weeks since I've been searching for payment gateways but they asking me receipts from my previous client but I dont have any! and they asking me other documents like taxes and registration, I'm just spending my capital, I'm in the testing stage I cant produced those documents without launching, I didnt do any marketing yet and I dont have any sales yet.. huhu. I have paypal i tried to add but I cant do testing, I dont have any idea if my paypal works or not.

I know some of you might find this post annoying, I'm sorry.. I'm new to this business and I'm started to loosing my patience with this payment gateways.

Thank you for help.

-missnewbie

2checkout is complicated indeed, from the feedbacks i from various sources.
for Stripe, you applied the account yourself or engaged with agents to do it?

missnewbie

2checkout is complicated indeed, from the feedbacks i from various sources.
for Stripe, you applied the account yourself or engaged with agents to do it?
ill do it, i have to learned it... its been weeks dealing with payment gateways, I'm starting to lose my interest. :(

chris37

ill do it, i have to learned it... its been weeks dealing with payment gateways, I'm starting to lose my interest. :(
I can't understand why your PayPal is not working to you... if you are in a supported country is should work! If Is doesn't is something wrong in your setting.

missnewbie

I can't understand why your PayPal is not working to you... if you are in a supported country is should work! If Is doesn't is something wrong in your setting.

yeah i notice i'm using sandbox instead Live API my bad sorry. I hope it works, i dunno what to do if doesnt. *fingerscrossed

Direct Webstore

Last edited:

nirvana

You could try to make an account here: https://developers.shopify.com/
It's free and when you setup this free account you can make from there a free stripe account.
You can setup and even use your free dev shopify store for real and after 50 sales the shopify will charge you.
BUT :) with this trick you can use the stripe account in any site that you have.
It's working because I'm using it already.