Payment Gateway - Payssion

salemzaid1

Hi,

We were using Payssion Payment Gateway on Shopify - and used Shopify Scripts API to change Payssion payment methods according to customer checkout country. For example, if the customer is checking out, and chooses Brazil, the next page will show Brazil payment options from Payssion, and so on for each country such as India, Austria, etc....

As you see in the pictures attached, you can only choose 1 method. But, Payssion allows for 50+ methods. So it doesn't make sense, unless you are only selling to one country, opening up different websites for each, and being messy. So now I'm only using PayPal for every transaction.

Has anyone found a work around to using Payssion for multiple methods? For example, customizing their own checkout page after clicking the add to cart button (getting a developer to do this). Or would it be implemented in future updates? I asked about this a few months ago but no updates.

Attachments

• payssion1.png
    payssion1.png
    25.3 KB · Views: 13
  • payssion2.png
    payssion2.png
    42.1 KB · Views: 13

Mar

I asked about this a few months ago but no updates.
The reason there is no update is because the issue is never a concern to most users. How many are using Payssion payment gateway? And you said you are using Paypal for every transaction, so what is the problem?

salemzaid1

The reason there is no update is because the issue is never a concern to most users. How many are using Payssion payment gateway? And you said you are using Paypal for every transaction, so what is the problem?

Because Paypal is a problem when you are doing lots of volume. As soon as they start asking for documents to verify this and that, it is 95% chance they're about to close you down. And this is even with uploading tracking numbers inside PayPal. Many of those accounts were closed down

And just because not lots are using it, doesn't mean its good -- I was using Payssion on Shopify, and it was perfect for countries that still have not developed credit cards/online shopping that much.

Mar

Because Paypal is a problem when you are doing lots of volume. As soon as they start asking for documents to verify this and that, it is 95% chance they're about to close you down. And this is even with uploading tracking numbers inside PayPal. Many of those accounts were closed down
I am using Paypal for many years and never have a problem. PayPal charge per transaction. So the higher volume of transactions, the more they earn. Closing an account that they earn well just don't make sense and it is just another myth. In fact I would believe if PayPal close an account with very low transaction. It is what other payment gateways do and it make sense if they don't earn.

Mar

And just because not lots are using it, doesn't mean its good -- I was using Payssion on Shopify, and it was perfect for countries that still have not developed credit cards/online shopping that much.
I am not saying it is not good. What I said is because it is not a concern to many.

A

aribmass

I'm sorry that you're having trouble with the Payssion Payment Gateway.