Out of stock products

Mar

@Victoria Kudryashova/Support team, I randomly check Social Rabbit posts and a number of times I saw this out of stock products being posted. The products are not in the draft folder and the status are published that is why it is posted. When you check it in AliExpress, the products are actually available. Even in the edit page of the products, the stock is not zero. I click Reset Product in this particular product and it is now available but not before visitors saw it as out of stock. This is very important, something need to look into since I am not checking every product and I am not sure how many have this error.

1554518054547.png

1554518084155.png

1554518122868.png
1554518703067.png

Mar

@Victoria Kudryashova/Support team, I randomly check Social Rabbit posts and a number of times I saw this out of stock products being posted. The products are not in the draft folder and the status are published that is why it is posted. When you check it in AliExpress, the products are actually available. Even in the edit page of the products, the stock is not zero. I click Reset Product in this particular product and it is now available but not before visitors saw it as out of stock. This is very important, something need to look into since I am not checking every product and I am not sure how many have this error.

View attachment 8595

View attachment 8596

View attachment 8597
View attachment 8598
More about this, I spent several hours to find products marked as out of stocks. I found no less than twenty and I am sure there are more. All are the same, they are available in AliExpress, there are Stock quantity in product edit page, and when I click Reset Product the stocks are back in the front end. Also, I notice most of the products have Ship From China and Russian Federation and most of the products have videos placed as Product Image which make me think about the Alidropship extension update that is suppose to import videos but never worked at my end until now. This is a serious issue. I have close to 1900 products and I cannot check every one of them.

Jasin555

Same problem here. A customer Ordered an item and it is not available on Aliexpress link.
Sometimes I see products in the draft that are available and in stock on aliexpress seller store!
Please fix the auto-updating of stock.

Sergei Mudrievski

Same problem here. A customer Ordered an item and it is not available on Aliexpress link.
Sometimes I see products in the draft that are available and in stock on aliexpress seller store!
I experience the same issue. Products, available on AE, go to drafts. Please fix this!

chadi

THE SAME WITH AUTO UPDATING OF STOCK AND AUTO UPDATING PRICE

mcheffer

I was having the same issue. I noticed that if I do a quick edit on the product, copy the quantity, then delete the quantity and then click save. It will display 0 quantity. Next, if you go back into the quick edit you can now paste in the correct quantity and re-save it. Now the product shows it is in stock with the stock number showing. I hope this makes sense. This is a temp solution. If there is a way to fix this issue, please share. I didn't see a solution here, I may have missed it. Thanks.

Sergei Mudrievski

I was having the same issue. I noticed that if I do a quick edit on the product, copy the quantity, then delete the quantity and then click save. It will display 0 quantity. Next, if you go back into the quick edit you can now paste in the correct quantity and re-save it. Now the product shows it is in stock with the stock number showing. I hope this makes sense. This is a temp solution. If there is a way to fix this issue, please share. I didn't see a solution here, I may have missed it. Thanks.

Thank you very much! It helped me out!

FiestyQueen

I have the plugin for Shift4Shop. My products are displaying out of stock. However they are showing in stock on Aliexpress. How do I
fix this issue?

Volodya Alexanyan

Administrator
Staff member
I have the plugin for Shift4Shop. My products are displaying out of stock. However they are showing in stock on Aliexpress. How do I
fix this issue?
Hi there,

I'm assuming your Auto Update feature of the plugin is disabled, correct? Please clarify.

If it is disabled, I'd recommend you enable it first. You can do that by going to AliDropship (Woo) > Settings > Updates > Turn on the toggle > Save Changes: https://prnt.sc/1dm12io

Then you can hit the Update Now button in order to update the products and fix the issue you are having: https://prnt.sc/1dm1r1v

For more details about the "Updates" feature of the AliDropship plugin, please refer to this article.

Best regards,
Volodya