Order number doesn't update after automatically placing order on Aliexpress

Gil

Hi everyone, did someone encounter the issue when placing an order automatically, after ordering the products from Aliexpress the order number didn't update at the Admin.

2018-10-03_09-57-22.jpg

As you can see in the screenshot, it's saying "Aliexpress Order #: Not available yet"

Christina

Administrator
Hi everyone, did someone encounter the issue when placing an order automatically, after ordering the products from Aliexpress the order number didn't update at the Admin.

View attachment 6059

As you can see in the screenshot, it's saying "Aliexpress Order #: Not available yet"

Hello, Gil!
Thank you for your input. All the information of the issue is passed to our developpers. Now they are working on this.
https://forum.alidropship.com/threads/new-update-1-2-2-tracking-function-issue.8127/#post-45765

omktg

Hello @Christina ,
Got the same issue here, after placing an order on Aliexpress, the status of the order does not change to processed in the plugin [orders tab].
I had to change the status to processed manually. And in addition to this, the processing is not recorded in the activities log [Activities List tab]

Apparently, the Alidropship Chrome extension, or the plugin could not get the order number from Aliexpress for some reason. Because as you can see in the image, the order number appears as not yet available. The only way to update the order number, was doing it manually, copying the number from Aliexpress, and pasting it in Edit order and Tracking ID.

It is going to be a real problem if in addition to this, the plugin can not update the tracking numbers automatically as it has always done.

[Alidrolpship chrome extension v 2.7.0, Chrome browser updated, Plugin (Alidropship Original) and Theme updated]

Screenshot_272.png

I hope you can resolve this soon.

Last edited:

Christina

Administrator
Hello @Christina ,
Got the same issue here, after placing an order on Aliexpress, the status of the order does not change to processed in the plugin [orders tab].
I had to change the status to processed manually. And in addition to this, the processing is not recorded in the activities log [Activities List tab]

Apparently, the Alidropship Chrome extension, or the plugin could not get the order number from Aliexpress for some reason. Because as you can see in the image, the order number appears as not yet available. The only way to update the order number, was doing it manually, copying the number from Aliexpress, and pasting it in Edit order and Tracking ID.

It is going to be a real problem if in addition to this, the plugin can not update the tracking numbers automatically as it has always done.

[Alidrolpship chrome extension v 2.7.0, Chrome browser updated, Plugin (Alidropship Original) and Theme updated]

Screenshot_272.png

I hope you can resolve this soon.

Dear omktg!
Thank you for your input. We greatly appreciate that you help us to make our products better.

omktg

Thanks @Christina ,

Update: After the Aliexpress seller processed the order [It took him/her just a few hours to do it] I managed to get the tracking number by pressing the ✔ Sync button in the Tracking section. It wasn't automatic, but it worked. I also noticed that the tracking number did not appear, until I refreshed the page.

Another thing to keep in mind, is that this particular client bought from the United Kingdom [UK], but if you see the image in my previous post, the flag that is shown is from Colombia ... there is a problem there.

Luckydude

Hey guys,

I also encountered the problem.

In my case, this is what worked and what didn't, when I place the order automatically:

Does not work:
- Placing order number automatically
- Changing order status

Works:
- Get tracking number when I press the sync button

So it is still an issue and under developemtn or did I miss something?

Thanks!

Zibi

Same here .. "place order automatically" does not put an order numer in "AliExpress Order #" section. I've this problem in two of my woocommerce sites.

Ali woo 1.37
wordress 4.9.9
php 7.2

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Same here .. "place order automatically" does not put an order numer in "AliExpress Order #" section. I've this problem in two of my woocommerce sites.

Ali woo 1.37
wordress 4.9.9
php 7.2
Hello, I just checked this issue and couldn't reproduce it. Please contact our support, they will check you website.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hey guys,

I also encountered the problem.

In my case, this is what worked and what didn't, when I place the order automatically:

Does not work:
- Placing order number automatically
- Changing order status

Works:
- Get tracking number when I press the sync button

So it is still an issue and under developemtn or did I miss something?

Thanks!
All of these features should work properly, I've just checked our test site. If you still have this issue please contact our support , send them your WP login credentials and link to that order - they will check.